XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

07-17-2013, 11:46 PM   #1
igorbmwx6
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 328i F30

Garage List
CCC+TCU+Ipod to CIC+Combox retrofit issue

I had CCC with TCU and with IPod interface installed in my 09 E71. I replaced with CIC and Combox Telematics. Now I have "SOS Call System Malfunction!" error. Could this error be due to MOST cable loop being broken. Could it be caused by the IPod interface still being installed? Should I try removing IPod interface? Thank you

O.K. Finally I was able to get rid of both errors: "Rear View Camera" and "SOS". Here is what you will need to do in order to get rid of them, if you have retrofitted 2009 BMW X6 E71 with CCC+TCU to CIC+Combox media.

1.) For rear view camera, you will need to move pin2 (green color wire) into pin8 and move pin4 (white color wire) into pin5. This is a small white connector (part of the main wire harness) connecting directly to your CIC module.
2.) You will also need to code RVC CIC to wert_23.
3.) To get rid of the "SOS" error, you will need to add +TELD to VO. FA_Write to CAS and FRM. (basically write new VO to both of the modules)
4.) SG_CODIEREN FZD, KOMBI and ABG modules using NCSEXPERT.

This will take care of both of the issues for you. Feel free to ask any questions regarding this, I'll be more than happy to share my experience with you
Attached Images

Last edited by igorbmwx6; 07-20-2013 at 12:27 AM..
Appreciate 0