XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

06-25-2015, 07:40 AM   #1
WallyM5
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X5M, R63 AMG, F-450

EuroCharged Tune

Well it has been about four tanks of gas with the Eurocharge tune and I have to admit it's awesome. Turn the traction control off and you are lighting up all four tires while drifting through a corner. Something that previously was only possible when it was wet out.

The guys at Eurocharged are excellent and easy to work with. And the best part of the deal is that they are a bargain as far as cost per HP. No need for a silly summer promo the pricing is always reasonable.

Next up, it's time to find out what the real top speed is. I have been stuck at 165.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2015, 01:48 PM   #2
Creamo3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 Alpine White X5M

Agreed! I've been more than happy with EC and Jerry has always been responsive to my questions/requests. The thing that really sold me was free re-tunes/multiple maps. I can't wait to see how it performs with the downpipes I just purchased
Appreciate 1
      06-29-2015, 11:09 AM   #3
Creamo3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 Alpine White X5M

One more thing...

As a testament to their customer service, I have been asking Jerry if he is able to lower the cold-start RPM (less noise) for a while and it wasn't available in my software variant. He could have easily said it wasn't available and moved on, but he worked with BMW to get the change incorporated in my version of software and is in the process of updating my tune file. I also have downpipes on order which they will modify the tune for free of charge
Appreciate 1