XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

11-03-2018, 09:36 PM   #45
milarsky
Rep
Drives: 2012 X5M

Hello all.

I too, just installed The Velos 2+ tune for my 2012 X5M with cat-less downpipes. After 600 miles I can say it is night and day. Not only is it incredible about 4000rpm, but just under normal driving it is linear and even. in M mode and manual shifting, it is simply awesome.
Stephen and Omar were very helpful, even for this non-PC user. Being a MAC guy, I was a little hesitant to get in to all of this, but they were patient with my numerous questions. All in all, an excellent experience and product.

thanks,
Jeff
Appreciate 1
      11-05-2018, 09:14 AM   #46
carlos@velosdesignwerks
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by milarsky View Post
Hello all.

I too, just installed The Velos 2+ tune for my 2012 X5M with cat-less downpipes. After 600 miles I can say it is night and day. Not only is it incredible about 4000rpm, but just under normal driving it is linear and even. in M mode and manual shifting, it is simply awesome.
Stephen and Omar were very helpful, even for this non-PC user. Being a MAC guy, I was a little hesitant to get in to all of this, but they were patient with my numerous questions. All in all, an excellent experience and product.

thanks,
Jeff
Glad you are enjoying the tune Jeff! Thanks again for trusting in us.
Appreciate 0