E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > FS: FISCON OEM Bluetooth Retrofit - "Pro" - BMW E-Series until 2010

04-16-2014, 04:55 AM   #1
chargingbear
Private
Rep
Drives: E91 330D

FS: FISCON OEM Bluetooth Retrofit - "Pro" - BMW E-Series until 2010

For Sale: FISCON BMW Pro OEM Bluetooth car kit

This provides factory style bluetooth handsfree at a fraction of the cost. All versions utilise a "hideaway" module that integrate into existing factory navigation, radio and multifunction display in the instrument cluster. A neat way of adding Bluetooth connectivity to BMW vehicles without visible bolt-on displays and controls.

Full Integration

The hands-free can be controlled from the multi-funtion radio screen, the radio telephone buttons or from the steering-wheel telephone buttons. The phone menu; call lists, the phonebook and incomming calls are shown on the navigation or multi-funtion screen and on the instrument cluster FIS screen.

Control at your fingertips

The FISCON Pro Bluetooth handsfree kit works in conjunction with your radio screen. The call lists, the phonebook and incomming calls are shown on the multi-funtion radio screen and on the instrument cluster FIS screen. The hands free can be controlled from the multi-funtion touchscreen or the radio telephone buttons or from the multi-function steering wheel buttons if installed. With the steering-wheel buttons you can navigate through the telephone menus and use the functions.

OEM operation of Telephone Menu using
• Radio CCC Professional, Business, Radio Professional Champ, Radio Professional M-ASK CIC Professional, Business and Professional Radio (1DIN)
• Multifunctional steering-wheel buttons (if installed)
• Driver information system (FIS) in the instrument cluster

Key Features of the FISCON BMW Pro Bluetooth car kit
• Displays Data on the multi function screen as well as the instrument cluster FIS
• Menu-driven operation via the buttons on the multifunction steering wheel, or radio buttons
• Phonebook browsing** (limited to 1000 phonebook entries - including sub-entries)
• Shows incoming calls with name entries of the phonebook** - option to accept or decline a call
• Access to call lists** (dialed, accepted, missed calls)
• Placing, answering, ending a call and volume control
• A2DP; **Audiostreaming in order to play music files through the speakers of the vehicle - Only for vehicles without CD-changer
• Plug and play installation/de-installation. Perfect for leased vehicles
• Microphone adjustment (up to 30DB) through the cluster in order to optimize the voice quality
• Firmware Upgradeable
• All original functions of the vehicle remain unaffected

** If feature supported by mobile phone

Whats Included in the Package
• Bluetooth Interface Box
• Microphone
• Wiring harness
• Fitting instructions
• uncomplicated installation. No cutting of wires necessary
• Removes easily with no damage to the vehicle

PLEASE NOTE that the fibre optic cable is missing from this. However, the fibre optic cable can be purchased for £18.20. This is made of the following parts:
2 of these:
http://www.kufatec.co.uk/shop/en/acc...-most-1x-400mm
1 of these:
http://www.kufatec.co.uk/shop/en/acc...ical-connector and
1 of these:
http://www.kufatec.co.uk/shop/en/acc.../pof-connector

This is for a setup with a professional head unit with a fibre optic connector at the rear. To use this Fiscon unit your car must have a head unit with a fibre optic connection at rear.

I am happy to spec a cable for alternative vehicle set ups.

Due to there being no fibre optic cable this is for sale for £200 inc delivery (to UK mainland). The cheapest on line is £339 so you are saving over £120.

The unit was used for approximately 2 months and is an excellent piece of kit. You would have no idea that the setup was not oem from factory. The only reason I removed was I purchased a head unit with built in bt, usb and dab.

More info from manufacturer here: http://www.kufatec.co.uk/shop/en/bmw...2010?tab=cross

Install instructions are included but can also be found here if you wish to look into what's involved. It a very easy and quick installation.
http://www.fiscon-mobile.eu/support/...bmw_pro_en.pdf

Last edited by chargingbear; 04-18-2014 at 05:20 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2014, 08:07 AM   #2
Rackers
Rep
Drives: E90 320d

I am very interested in this, mainly for the audio streaming.

My E90 currently has BMW bluetooth with professional stereo (No I-Drive). Can I still use this unit as at the moment I cannot stream bluetooth audio .

Also, is bluetooth streaming controllable via the steering wheel controls? For example, if I am streaming a track can I use the steering wheel to skip to the next track?

Thanks

Last edited by Rackers; 04-16-2014 at 08:39 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2014, 12:53 PM   #3
chargingbear
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rackers View Post
I am very interested in this, mainly for the audio streaming.

My E90 currently has BMW bluetooth with professional stereo (No I-Drive). Can I still use this unit as at the moment I cannot stream bluetooth audio .

Also, is bluetooth streaming controllable via the steering wheel controls? For example, if I am streaming a track can I use the steering wheel to skip to the next track?

Thanks
Hi,

You can install over oem bluetooth, however, I cant remember if the steering wheel can control tracks or not via A2DP. If your phone supports AVRCP then certain buttons on the radio can control the phone MP3 player but unsure if that includes steering wheel. Both android and apple phones support AVRCP.

If you have a cd changer installed you are unable to use the A2DP as the Fiscon uses the CDC via the audio button on the headunit.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2014, 02:45 AM   #4
chargingbear
Private
Rep

Anyone interested? If not I shall auction on ebay.
Appreciate 0