XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > X6 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

07-23-2014, 07:21 PM   #1
daytona1712
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: X6M

WTB: Vorsteiner front lip for X6M

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi...looking for Vorsteiner front lip for X6M.Please inform me if you have one for sale to teo.matheus at yah dot kom.
Best rdgs
Teo

Appreciate 0
      07-23-2014, 07:33 PM   #2
bleudyno
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 Melbourne Red X6///M

Garage List
2010 X6M  [9.50]
2010 X6M  [0.00]
I have one that is pretty beat up. Crack in the middle and some white spots on the carbon fiber on the left and right sides. It would be good if you didn't want the carbon fiber look of it because it can be repaired and painted.

X6///M Melbourne Red/Merino Black leather MODS: Matte black grill, Tinted head lights, Euro clear side reflectors w/ tint, Tinted white stip on tail lights, 22" Iforged Legacy Convave (Matte black center with Gloss black lip) RPI Race exhaust, Vorsteiner CF front lip, CF rear deck lid spoiler, CF rear diffuser, vented CF race hood, RPI intake scoops UPCOMING MODS: RPI software tune
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2014, 10:30 AM   #3
Jimshorts
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: x5m

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleudyno View Post
I have one that is pretty beat up. Crack in the middle and some white spots on the carbon fiber on the left and right sides. It would be good if you didn't want the carbon fiber look of it because it can be repaired and painted.
Have any pictures of it? Noticable from a distance?
      07-24-2014, 11:47 AM   #4
bleudyno
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2010 Melbourne Red X6///M

Garage List
2010 X6M  [9.50]
2010 X6M  [0.00]
I'm sad to say my car has been neglected for the past 3 years (had a daughter and another one coming in 3 weeks) but I am trying to find some time to give her some much deserved TLC. Here are the pictures of the Vorsteiner lip that is currently on the car (this is the third one I've been through) I have another new one sitting in my office just waiting for time to get installed. I'm not really thinking of selling this old one but if I could get a good price, I just might.

Just a few notes on this one:
1. It was previously repaired. The center part of the lip was crack so I had it repaired and painted over in Melbourne Red.

2. The remaining exposed carbon fiber is suffering from some clear coat damage (looks like water spots from a distance) and some random cracks here and there. There are some paint chips on the painted portion as well.

3. Under the middle part of the lip is a plastic add on lip. It is painted in black and I will throw this in if someone buys. Do with it what you want. It is just bolted on with a few screws

4. My plan is actually to put the new lip on and have this one repaired and completely painted in Melbourne Red to use as a spare if the new one gets damaged.

If you are at all interested in this, PM your best price and I will consider it. I would only ship in the US only since international shipping is such a pain and its such a large item.

X6///M Melbourne Red/Merino Black leather MODS: Matte black grill, Tinted head lights, Euro clear side reflectors w/ tint, Tinted white stip on tail lights, 22" Iforged Legacy Convave (Matte black center with Gloss black lip) RPI Race exhaust, Vorsteiner CF front lip, CF rear deck lid spoiler, CF rear diffuser, vented CF race hood, RPI intake scoops UPCOMING MODS: RPI software tune
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2014, 07:25 AM   #5
K.r
Rep
n/a
Drives:

I sell Worstainer spojler on M bumper

Price is 550 evro + shepping

My mail is: ************************
Attached Images

Appreciate 0