XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > X6 Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Modification

06-06-2013, 03:32 PM   #1
GTHAUS
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Meisterschaft Performance Exhaust Systems for BMW E71 X6 3.5i (N55)

Introducing Meisterschaft Performance Exhaust Systems for the BMW E71 X6 3.5i (N55)

The Meisterschaft GTS (Ultimate Sport Performance) and GTC (EV Control) exhaust systems for the X6 3.5i will channel the sound of your turbocharged N55 engine into a throaty exhaust note that is sure to grab the attention of any automobile enthusiast.

Above: BMW E71 X6 3.5i Meisterschaft 2x120mm GTS (Ultimate Sport Performance)

Above: BMW E71 X6 3.5i Meisterschaft 4x83mm GTS (Ultimate Sport Performance)

Above: BMW E71 X6 3.5i Meisterschaft 2x120mm GTC (EV Control)

Above: BMW E71 X6 3.5i Meisterschaft 4x83mm GTC (EV Control)

GTS vs. GTC Performance Levels:

Meisterschaft engineered the GTS (Ultimate Sport Performance) and the GTC (EV Control) exhaust systems for the X6 3.5i to provide as much performance gain as one can receive from an axle-back exhaust system alone, while at the same time intensifying the vehicle’s exotic exhaust note.

The primary difference between the two systems is that the GTC (EV Control) is equipped with electronic valves.
Electronic Valves:

Meisterschaft GTC (EV Control) exhaust systems include electronically controlled valves which open and close with a wired switch inside the vehicle cabin (or by our optional wireless remote). The beauty of the GTC (EV Control) is that you are given the option of controlling the sound level and performance output of your Meisterschaft exhaust!

Keep the valves closed if you prefer a modest, near stock sound to emit from your exhaust or simply open the valves if your wish is to maximize both sound and performance output. Whether driving with the valves fully open, fully closed or somewhere in between, the GTC (EV Control) gives the user a truly unique and customizable driving experience.

Above: BMW E71 X6 3.5i Meisterschaft 2x120mm GTC (EV Control)

Above: BMW E71 X6 3.5i Meisterschaft 2x120mm GTS (Ultimate Sport Performance)

Tip Styles:

Meisterschaft has designed two distinctly unique tip styles for the BMW X6 3.5i. Depending on your personal preference you can choose between our 2x120mm (Round Split) configuration or our 4x83mm (Round Split) configuration; both of which are showcased in the photographs below. Meisterschaft tip styles come with a standard polished finish, however, to further customize your order all tips are offered in Shadow Black Chrome, Matte Black or Gloss Black at an additional cost.

Here are a few photographs taken during installation as well as a thorough exhaust comparison video featuring the X6 (N55) 3.5i with the stock (OEM) exhaust vs. the Meisterschaft GTC (EV Control) exhaust. Enjoy!

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2013, 11:17 AM   #2
GTHAUS
Banned
Rep

Greetings! Here is a another look at the Meisterschaft equipped E71 X6 35i.

Appreciate 0
      10-02-2013, 05:17 PM   #3
GTHAUS
Banned
Rep

Appreciate 0