XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

03-21-2011, 04:56 PM   #1
Glina
Lieutenant
Poland
Rep
Drives: 17 M3 ZCP

Is dealer wrong???

Hi I ordered my 2012 x6 with ZAP sport activity package. I agreed with him that I will keep the sport seats saddle brown nevada in color and won't go for $1300 upgrade to the multi contour seats. He send my order last week and today is telling me that the BMW changed to multi contour seats because I can't have sport seats with sport activity package. I don't understand how you can't have sport seats with sport activity package. After all I said ok to keep it with multi contour seats. Is he right or wrong??? Now even is he wrong I'll just keep the multi c seats. I ordered my car last Wednesday 03/16, do u guys think I'll be in the first production order or second. Dealer told me when I ordered that first production was already full.
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2011, 05:30 PM   #2
BabyBlack
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 & E90 335i & E71 X6M

no matter he is right or not, keep the multi contour seats, I am sure you will love it more than the sport seats
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2011, 07:01 PM   #3
likecarz
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 650i xDrive Convertible

Dealer is correct. For some reason in 2012 for the 5.0 both the sport activity pkg (ZAP) and Sport package (ZSP) come with the multi contour seats - sports seats are NOT a deduct option. Conversely On the 3.5, ZAP and ZSP comes with Sport seats and NOT multi contour seats. I agree with BabyBlack- you will love the multicontorur seats. And the saddle brown is a nice choice. I had it with Black Sapphire. I have. 2012 on order Black Sapphire with Oyster / Dk Bamboo. Ordered March 5 ...first production build week 14 April 4 but i'll believe it when I see it. I too heard first production build is full. Wheb did they tell you your would be built? Which week?
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2011, 07:12 PM   #4
Glina
Lieutenant
Poland
Rep
Drives: 17 M3 ZCP

^^^ Mine is 3.5i, but now it really doesn't matter i'm keeping MCS. Dealer never told me what week of production, I guess; I'll ask him tomorrow. I ordered Alpine white with saddle brown and dark bamboo wood trim. SAP with 20" 2LE wheel upgrade, running boards and premium package. Man I can't wait for the car

Last edited by Glina; 03-21-2011 at 07:57 PM..
Appreciate 0