XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

11-09-2008, 07:16 PM   #1
akraptor
Lieutenant
Romania
Rep
Drives: 35 D

Any skier around? I ordered the gray railing but what ski rack?

I ordered the gray railing, because of your comments about the cheap look of black ones . Now, what should I buy to put my skis on? A BMW rack or just a Thule like everyone else?
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2008, 10:07 PM   #2
xDrive50i
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '09 750i individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by akraptor View Post
I ordered the gray railing, because of your comments about the cheap look of black ones . Now, what should I buy to put my skis on? A BMW rack or just a Thule like everyone else?
I think you mean silver?!?

Actually I think they are chrome plated. Not sure about the ski rack, check the BMW accessory brochure, if memory serves me right, they had a couple of them listed in it...
2009 750i individual | Citrin Black Metallic | Platinum Merino Extended Leather | BMW Individual Composition Package (includes Sport Package) | Dynamic Handling Package | Multimedia Package | Technology Package | Executive Package
http://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234432
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2008, 03:08 AM   #3
PeTo_H
Private
Slovakia
Rep
Drives: '99 528iA, X6 35i on the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by akraptor View Post
Take a look at this. I hope the best is to contact the dealer and then compare prices with Thule. But as far as I know, the main difference is in design and changed logo
Attached Images

Appreciate 0