XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > X5 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

06-19-2017, 04:21 PM   #1
Broham091
Registered
Rep
Drives: 645ci

2010 X5M, Alpine White $23,500

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Selling my 2010 BMW X5M. 126,XXX on the odometer. Alpine white with the Tan interior. Exterior would be a 9/10 minor rock chips. Interior 9/10. I recently got the wheels powder coated gloss black. Tires are about a year old with plenty of life left. Cold weather package, Heads up display, Panoramic sunroof, Nav, Heated Seats, Heated steering wheel. Power lift gate, AUX and USB input, Previous owner purchased Certified and also had the Maintenance program up to 100,000 miles. Since then I have changed the brake fluid, transmission fluid (they say its lifetime but I don't agree.) , and have done all the recommended maintenance. Absolutely no leaks or anything wrong with the car. Everything is in working order. Also has the Dinan stage 2 tune, Intake, and Dinan downpipes. H&R 1.2 lowering kit. ( I have the stock downpipes as well.) This SUV has been great to me. Very fun to drive and is beautiful. Absolutely love it but no longer need it.. I'm in no rush to sell, so please no low ball offers and I DO NOT want any trades. Do not need help selling. I can tell the differene be between a scam and a real buyer, so please don't waste your time.

Link: https://post.craigslist.org/k/RBLFys...AnHg?s=preview

309-339-3782
Abe

Appreciate 0