XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

07-02-2014, 08:49 AM   #1
HAJ32
Registered
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2008 E93 325i

Question X6 - Installing Freeview in CIC - Help?

I just picked up a 63 plate X6 and it is the nuts.

I managed to get an ex-demo so it comes with most of the extras but i wanted to get the TV (in motion) up and running.

I already have the nav, assist, internet and all that stuff. I have got a couple of quotes both coming out at about £1000.

This is one of the quotes

TV & VIDEO ON THE MOVE:

So the DVBT freeview/interface we spoke about was around £650+VAT for the unit itself which comes with all wiring & 2 antennas etc.. & approx. £190+VAT fitting fee
This will in turn mean the freeview can be watched/heard on the move, and also the same for the DVD playback. And of course all will work through the idrive system, and indeed operate like the factory system. http://media-in-motion.co.uk/dvb-log...tted-tv-tuner/
(May not be the right part number for your idrive, but all the specs are the same)

Anyone got any ideas on a cheaper option? Or is that the only way to do it?

Appreciate any help
Appreciate 0