XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

09-05-2008, 08:12 PM   #23
dmlgc
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X6MC - 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenard View Post
+1. It is such a blast to drive. Can't imagine what it will be like once Dinan comes out with their flash for it.
shenard,
I am curious is Dinan certified to do BMW turbos ?
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2008, 11:35 PM   #24
xDrive50i
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '09 750i individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by drrosnrosn View Post
Ordered a 2009 X6 35i in July - 21st actually. My dealer has still not had any information from BMW on slotted production date. Apparently requested production in September, which is obviously not going to happen. I joked that I don't mind as long as I get it before the first snowfall, but I have some doubts as to whether that will happen.

In terms of the new iDrive it definitely looks like a nice upgrade to the current model - hard drive, improved interface, etc. I have also seen the rumor of a 3/09 inclusion, but I think it will be some time before that happens. In the past, BMW has included new versions of iDrive with model updates (and mid-cycle updates) so I don't think 3/09 is realistic. If anyone gets firm info though, I may put off my order until later.

Happy waiting guys, it's killing me.
I hear you man. Ordered my 50i at the end of May! Was told by my dealer that Canada will only get 09 50i models, so I have to wait a little longer

Last thing I heard was that production for the 09 models will begin in October, so hopefully I'll get my car before the end of November!
2009 750i individual | Citrin Black Metallic | Platinum Merino Extended Leather | BMW Individual Composition Package (includes Sport Package) | Dynamic Handling Package | Multimedia Package | Technology Package | Executive Package
http://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234432
Appreciate 0