XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

12-21-2010, 07:09 PM   #1
doranp20
Registered
Rep
Drives: x6

New X6 Owner --- Just Ordered

Hey guys, I am 19 years old and I am new to the board. I literally just got back from the dealership where I just put in the order for my jet 35i black x6. I got the sports package because I was reading around and seen that a lot of people were disappointed they did not add on that package. I really like all everyone's X6 on here and I was also reading a lot of stuff about performance packages.

I want to black out my x6 literally like a bat-mobile. I ordered the 19 inch rims stock, and I was thinking to just powder coat them black. I am going to tint it all up and maybe lower it.

My x6 will be ready to pick up in a approximately a week, and I was wondering if you guys could give me Ideas on how else to black it out.

THanks Everyone
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2010, 12:58 PM   #2
newdadkel
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 X6M CBM

You can order black grills and smoked lights to help black it out.
To really make it look like the bat mobile, look at vorsteiner or hamann to help make your x6 look different. I personally like the cleaner look of verosteiner but you might like a more over the top look of hamann.
Appreciate 0