XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

01-18-2017, 10:48 PM   #1
TheVazha
Major
Rep
Drives: X5Mmmkay.

Which one of you guys owns a slammed X5M in Los Angeles

I saw one today on Wilshire heading west. I think it was a BSM, BMW CF front lip and it was slammed. I couldn't make out the wheels but they looked like stock X6M 20's maybe?

If you're here, or you know this guy, please respond. I want to see more of this car!
      01-19-2017, 02:41 PM   #2
Revnato
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 12' X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVazha View Post
I saw one today on Wilshire heading west. I think it was a BSM, BMW CF front lip and it was slammed. I couldn't make out the wheels but they looked like stock X6M 20's maybe?

If you're here, or you know this guy, please respond. I want to see more of this car!
Was it carbon black with LED headlights?
Pure Stage 2 Turbos / JB4 / BPM tuned / Catless DPs / PTP Turbo Blanket / RK Intkakes / Eisnemann Sport / M Performance lip / IND Blackout / KWV3 Coilovers / MV Forged ML10 / Pirelli Pzeros / LED Headlights
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2017, 03:15 PM   #3
TheVazha
Major
Rep

Was that you? I work in Beverly Hills, hit me up please 310-600-5044
      01-19-2017, 03:23 PM   #4
TheVazha
Major
Rep

One of my buddies called me last week and asked what I was doing on Rodeo Dr.. I told him I'm at home and he said he just saw someone that was wearing a hat in a slammed X5M with a baby seat in the back. Lol

These cars are rare around these parts!
      01-19-2017, 07:49 PM   #5
Revnato
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Was that you? I work in Beverly Hills, hit me up please 310-600-5044
Quote:
One of my buddies called me last week and asked what I was doing on Rodeo Dr.. I told him I'm at home and he said he just saw someone that was wearing a hat in a slammed X5M with a baby seat in the back. Lol

These cars are rare around these parts!
Haha yeah I think that was me! I was over at the Beverly Hills dealer getting a new key since my dog got ahold of my old one $350 chew toy lol...

The car is on KWV3s set at the factory recommended settings it rides terrific!

I just moved to LA about a year ago think I'm going to start going on those Euroklasse drives/meetups sounds like a lot of fun and lots of impressive BMW builds

Just ordered some catless downpipess, Velos tune, and RK autowerks intakes I can't wait to see how it performs with all those mods on there! I was even thinking about getting Pure turbos but that'll probably have to wait for next year lol or maybe next black friday sale, we'll see...
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2017, 08:41 PM   #6
TheVazha
Major
Rep

Do you have any pics of your car? I want to see it, it looked slammed. Are you on stock wheels?
Dude call me if you're in BH, I'd love to see the car in person. I'm a hair away from pulling the trigger on a lowering kit and I'm just not 100% on it. It would be great if I can see your rig as I have the exact same car and color!

You'll love the mods.. I have the Velos tune and the Eisenmann rave instead of the cats. I have a warranty on the rig and don't want to play around with the cats. Pita to install and then take off.

What's the RK intakes?
      01-20-2017, 02:22 AM   #7
Revnato
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Do you have any pics of your car? I want to see it, it looked slammed. Are you on stock wheels?
Dude call me if you're in BH, I'd love to see the car in person. I'm a hair away from pulling the trigger on a lowering kit and I'm just not 100% on it. It would be great if I can see your rig as I have the exact same car and color!

You'll love the mods.. I have the Velos tune and the Eisenmann rave instead of the cats. I have a warranty on the rig and don't want to play around with the cats. Pita to install and then take off.

What's the RK intakes?
I'll try to have my buddy take some quality pics of it if we don't get any rain this weekend

I'm on 22" 300M style replica wheels right now. I just ordered a 22" set of forged wheels from a friend's wheel company whose helped me out in the past. He lets me design the wheel and then he makes it for me which is pretty cool

If you're going to lower it I would highly recommend getting the KW coilovers instead of the springs. Trust me the ride quality is way better. Springs are harsh and bumpy but coilovers are soft beause of the adjustable compression and rebound which help alot

The RK intakes were just made by the forum sponsor RK Autowerks. Check them out in the vendor classified area. Its the only intake option that I know of for these cars
Appreciate 0