XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

05-28-2023, 07:44 PM   #1
GodStang
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335D

2012 x5d Need help with many Codes

My wife has a 2012 x5d that has a few codes that I am trying to get sorted out and fixed. The car is 10 years old so of course no warranty. As it stands she has the Adaptive Head flashing on the idrive and the Check engine light on the dash.

The car runs great and has great fuel mileage so some have me wondering.

Under DME/DDE we have
4BCC --> Passive tank issue and looking to do the relay replacement.
4A1E --> Replace glow plug?
4A14 --> Replace different glow plug?
(will replace all 6 and module).

PGS
A097 --> maybe comfort access issue but I am having none so not sure. No issues with door handle or battery drain that I have seen.

KOMBI
A559 --> IBS reporting a low battery SOC to the DME. Ok maybe I am having low voltage and did not notice. Any thoughts? Could I have a dieing battery that is causing other issues?

FBI
AA11 --> Really not sure what this one is

FRM --> one of these below is the adaptive head light. Trying to figure out which one and best route t fix.
9CC0
9CBF

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2023, 08:48 PM   #2
rufusthedog
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC

Low battery can cause many issues. I just replaced my battery in my 2013. It was the original battery. Before I replaced it my air conditioner would act funny, no max fan etc. At the time I didn't put a scanner on, but I'm sure it would have reported many codes. The car would start fine, just acted funny. If you do replace your battery be sure to register the battery or it won't charge the battery correctly
Appreciate 0