XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > X5 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

03-26-2017, 08:12 PM   #1
-c-
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Price lowered to $500 - Selling the CIC system out of my 2012 x5.

Great for updating your older I drive system and or upgrading your non-navi X5.

This system was fully loaded and had navi and satellite and HD radio.

Best to probably send to bimmer retrofit to have BMW apps and video in motion activated, also to pair it to your vin. Their are probably easier ways to do this.

Should be fairly simple plug and play once coded. Not sure if older systems but many adapters are sold from retrofit companies or eBay.

Please PM me with any questions.
And am open to all offers.

Price lowered to $500

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-27-2017, 12:48 AM   #2
jandref321
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 X5M

Nice! Did you pick up the NBT retrofit on here? GLWS

2020 G01 X3 30e CURRENT M Sport Package
2019 Ford Raptor SuperCrew CURRENT 802A, KN Drop-in, RB Flaps, Husky Well Liners
2012 E70 X5M SOLD Stg 1+ Turbos, DPs, Velos Stg 2+, JB4, Race Cats, Bavauto Coils
2003 E46 M3 SOLD aFe CAI, AP Axleback, SSK, H&R Springs, TMS CMBR Arms, PF RTABs
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2017, 06:41 AM   #3
-c-
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandref321 View Post
Nice! Did you pick up the NBT retrofit on here? GLWS
Ended up doing the NBT EVO ID6 that's in the new 5 series.

It's Very nice and having apple car play is also nice. But after over 2k invested, cheap it is not!
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2017, 06:19 PM   #4
-c-
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Price lowered to $500
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2017, 07:22 PM   #5
jandref321
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by -c- View Post
Price lowered to $500
Badass price! would buy in a heart beat for the wife's truck if I had the cash right now. Should move very quickly.

2020 G01 X3 30e CURRENT M Sport Package
2019 Ford Raptor SuperCrew CURRENT 802A, KN Drop-in, RB Flaps, Husky Well Liners
2012 E70 X5M SOLD Stg 1+ Turbos, DPs, Velos Stg 2+, JB4, Race Cats, Bavauto Coils
2003 E46 M3 SOLD aFe CAI, AP Axleback, SSK, H&R Springs, TMS CMBR Arms, PF RTABs
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2017, 08:24 PM   #6
steelerfan
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 X5 Silver

Quote:

It's Very nice and having apple car play is also nice. But after over 2k invested, cheap it is not!

Who's offering the NBT EVO retrofit? Bimmer retrofit? i was on their website just the other day looking for it & i didn't see the EVO listed as an option as i'm torn between an E70 & F15 for my wife.

Like the price & overall look of the e70, but like the interior & infotainment way better in the F15. Being able to do the EVO might have just made up my mind though...
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2017, 09:13 PM   #7
-c-
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
Quote:

Who's offering the NBT EVO retrofit? Bimmer retrofit? i was on their website just the other day looking for it & i didn't see the EVO listed as an option as i'm torn between an E70 & F15 for my wife.

Like the price & overall look of the e70, but like the interior & infotainment way better in the F15. Being able to do the EVO might have just made up my mind though...
Yep as you can see running a fully operational EVO ID6 right now.

The one on the f15 is the ID5 so the ID6 is the latest iteration of I drive in the new 5 series.

It's pretty expensive to do the full conversion but doable.

Best part is all the gongs and sound effects are all updated as well to the new F15 style sound effects. Also love the option to have the navigation talk to me in a British women's voice!
Also the navigation is now auto so it goes from day to night automatically which the e70 never did.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-30-2017, 09:28 PM   #8
-c-
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Here a shot of apple car play.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-31-2017, 06:47 PM   #9
JoeyBimX5din
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMX X5 Xdrive50i

I may have someone who may want this unit. I will let you know.
1995 BMW 540i6 - H&R Lowering Springs, Bilstein's, Racing Dynamics Bars, Catback, Short shifter
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2017, 10:17 AM   #10
Ex5er
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW X5

I'm highly interested. Do you have any of the cables, or just the 3 hardware components?
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2017, 09:01 PM   #11
-c-
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex5er View Post
I'm highly interested. Do you have any of the cables, or just the 3 hardware components?
Pm sent.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2017, 02:43 PM   #12
DFR
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Evo IX MR/X5d w/Adaptive Drive

GLWS, great price! Any other side photos of the new retrofit? Definitely interested in possibly doing that.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2017, 07:53 PM   #13
Ex5er
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW X5

-c- I just tried to PM you back but your box is full. Let me know when it's clear and we can continue the conversation.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2017, 08:07 AM   #14
F06msportmia
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:

Best to probably send to bimmer retrofit to have BMW apps and video in motion activated, also to pair it to your vin. Their are probably easier ways to do this.

Should be fairly simple plug and play once coded. Not sure if older systems but many adapters are sold from retrofit companies or eBay.

Price lowered to $500
Hello!
Does the head unit have the amp incorporated into it? Thanks,
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2017, 08:30 AM   #15
boneca
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X5

Garage List
2013 BMW X5M  [10.00]
2011 BMW X5  [10.00]
Quote:

The one on the f15 is the ID5 so the ID6 is the latest iteration of I drive in the new 5 series.

Best part is all the gongs and sound effects are all updated as well to the new F15 style sound effects. Also love the option to have the navigation talk to me in a British women's voice!
Also the navigation is now auto so it goes from day to night automatically which the e70 never did.
Sorry to hijack you FS thread as well, but this is just great, I'm also looking to upgrade to NBT EVO2 or ID6, can you give us run down as far as prices, installation and coding goes? I understand that icontroller is little bigger and requires some trim modification? not sure I thought I saw somebody mentioned it before.
Anyway let us know or maybe just PM me, I would really appreciate it
GLWS on u CIC, the price is great
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2017, 09:22 AM   #16
-c-
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneca View Post
Quote:

Sorry to hijack you FS thread as well, but this is just great, I'm also looking to upgrade to NBT EVO2 or ID6, can you give us run down as far as prices, installation and coding goes? I understand that icontroller is little bigger and requires some trim modification? not sure I thought I saw somebody mentioned it before.
Anyway let us know or maybe just PM me, I would really appreciate it
GLWS on u CIC, the price is great
I'll make a post about the conversion soon as well as a bunch of other stuff I did as well.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2017, 09:28 AM   #17
-c-
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by e70msportmia View Post
Quote:

Price lowered to $500
Hello!
Does the head unit have the amp incorporated into it? Thanks,
No it's mainly the processor and hard drive and such the amp is still in the back feeding the speakers but the cool part is now I can buy a Harmon Kardon amp or bang & Olson amp and code it to work with my vehicle and just buy the speakers to replace mine.

It will work with those amps and now that I freed up a "MOST" fiber optic wire from the old combox I can do a higher end factory amp and use the factory I drive speaker equalizer.

But again how much money do you want to throw at it
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2017, 09:34 AM   #18
boneca
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW X5M  [10.00]
2011 BMW X5  [10.00]
Quote:
I'll make a post about the conversion soon as well as a bunch of other stuff I did as well.
Awesome and ty! I assume u talking about f10 steering wheel and f15/f85 gear selector? also very interested
Can't wait and again good luck with u sale!
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2017, 11:03 AM   #19
-c-
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Awesome and ty! I assume u talking about f10 steering wheel and f15/f85 gear selector? also very interested
Can't wait and again good luck with u sale!
Well the list also includes,

M rotor and caliper conversion E70 M caliper with F15 M rotors, 22" wheels, running boards, factory aero kit, full frontal and rear respray with all new black MIC plastic bits new headlights, de-badged, BMW performance grills, NBT retrofit, rear infotainment, upper headliner conversion from light to black, F15 fog light retrofit, H&R 2" drop, ECU upgrade, OEM stainless pedals with stainless dead pedal, F15 sport carpet mats, black piano trim upgrade, HUD retrofit, and BMW performance exhaust.

Appreciate 0
      04-04-2017, 11:40 AM   #20
boneca
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW X5M  [10.00]
2011 BMW X5  [10.00]
Quote:

M rotor and caliper conversion E70 M caliper with F15 M rotors, 22" wheels, running boards, factory aero kit, full frontal and rear respray with all new black MIC plastic bits new headlights, de-badged, BMW performance grills, NBT retrofit, rear infotainment, upper headliner conversion from light to black, F15 fog light retrofit, H&R 2" drop, ECU upgrade, OEM stainless pedals with stainless dead pedal, F15 sport carpet mats, black piano trim upgrade, HUD retrofit, and BMW performance exhaust.

very impressive list u got there I already commented on u F15 fog light retrofit (very cool work), I'm also planning on changing my rotors to f85 cross drilled but not before mine needs to be changed (or I think )
still mostly interested in mentioned above (NBT, f10 steering wheel and gear selector) in listed priority
do u have a build thread or I missed it somehow?
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2017, 11:53 AM   #21
-c-
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

very impressive list u got there I already commented on u F15 fog light retrofit (very cool work), I'm also planning on changing my rotors to f85 cross drilled but not before mine needs to be changed (or I think )
still mostly interested in mentioned above (NBT, f10 steering wheel and gear selector) in listed priority
Yea still have to make one, will do it once I'm done now just compiling pics ...
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2017, 12:06 PM   #22
-c-
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

What's nice is the evo system is fully wireless so no need to have to plug your phone in for apps and apple car play.

And having album art is also a big plus.

I'm currently designing a bezel for the new monitor so it looks tight and finished. Lots of work to do lol....
Attached Images

Appreciate 0