XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > X6 Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Modification

12-16-2015, 04:07 PM   #1
SaBzD
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW X5M

Need Help! KW V3 Coilovers

hi guys, im new to the forum, and would like thank everyone for the wonderful information i have been able to acquire by reading around..

ive searched every post on this topic and done a lot of research on this topic but i cant seem to get it right..

i have a 2011 bmw x5m lowered on kw v3 coilovers, and im running 30 in from the ground to the fender on all corners, but i cant seem to get a decent ride out of the car no matter what i try..

i have started with the recommended kw settings for compression and rebound but the car feels very harsh most of the time..

my feeling is that the rear is almost a little harsher than the front no matter the settings i try..

ive tried going softer and harder but this my first time playing with adjustable coilovers and im not sure if it is something wrong on my end even though i go to full stiff and adjust from there...

any input or help would be greatly appreciated, thank you
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2015, 11:34 AM   #2
larryv
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 17 M3 ZCP 11X5 M Sport 20 I3

http://www.xbimmers.com/forums/showt...=942380&page=2 Check this out from the X5 side.
Appreciate 0