XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

05-18-2015, 02:25 PM   #1
koalamotorsport
Rep
Drives: Multiple BMWs

BMW CCA's Jenny Morgan needs our community's help

For over 30 years, Jenny Morgan has been heavily involved in the BMW community. Over the last few years, she has run into hard times and is now, literally, living in her car with her dog.

I'm asking that we show some community support and get this lady's house back for her. If every person on this forum contributed $20, it would solve this issue. Please donate as much, or as little, as you can afford.

For more information, and to donate, please visit
http://www.gofundme.com/JennyNeedsAHand

Brett Anderson.
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2015, 08:19 PM   #2
koalamotorsport
Rep
Drives: Multiple BMWs

A big thank you to all who have donated. We are nearing the initial goal, although I hope to see the total continue well beyond the stated need.

I spoke to Jenny today and she is overwhelmed by the support being shown by BMW enthusiasts around the world. We've seen donations up to $250 from Australia, for example. We've also seen donations of $5, which is probably the most fantastic of all, because those are people who are not flush with cash, but have the empathy to want to help. Thank you all, please keep it up!

Brett
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2015, 01:12 AM   #3
afadeev
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by koalamotorsport View Post
For over 30 years, Jenny Morgan has been heavily involved in the BMW community. Over the last few years, she has run into hard times and is now, literally, living in her car with her dog.

I'm asking that we show some community support and get this lady's house back for her. If every person on this forum contributed $20, it would solve this issue. Please donate as much, or as little, as you can afford.

For more information, and to donate, please visit
http://www.gofundme.com/JennyNeedsAHand

Brett Anderson.
Brett,

Thanks for the heads up and the link.

alex
Appreciate 0