XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

01-14-2015, 08:12 PM   #1
ferrari
Rep
Drives: X6M

Vorsteiner Out of Business?

Bottom line, they failed to deliver product after I sent money. Months after the promised delivery time, I called and got very chaotic answers. My sales person was gone. The person handling my issue never called or wrote back as promised. I spent hours trying to make contact ending up with new people but they would never get back to me. I got an email address of a supervisor and mailer her but no response. Now I can't get through. Every option leads to voicemail. Have left countless message but no response. Wondering if anyone has any relevant information.
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2015, 10:05 AM   #2
airshaq20
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X5M, E60

I just called them a few days ago to ask a few questions and I was able to talk to someone from their 800 number. -> Toll Free Line: +1 800.601.7615

CONTACT US
Vorsteiner is fully commited to the quality and technology of our products and to the satisfaction & loyalty of our customers and dealers.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact our offices and we would happy to help you in any way.

Sales inquiries: sales@vorsteiner.com
Product inquiries: info@vorsteiner.com
Customer Service inquiries: logistics@vorsteiner.com

Toll Free Line: +1 800.601.7615
Wholesale Line: +1 714.379.4600
Fax Line: +1 714.379.4603
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2015, 06:34 PM   #3
ferrari
Rep
Drives: X6M

Thanks for info, I'm glad you were able to talk to someone. I reached someone 6 days ago but it was the same person I reached 10 days ago who didn't call back. Since that call 6 days ago, I've heard nothing back and no response to my messages at all the numbers you listed as well as email. Very disappointing.
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2015, 11:29 AM   #4
theonesupreme
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X5M

I tried to email them as well, no response at all.

Just let your credit card know, and buy from other tuning shop who has the stock.