XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

01-25-2008, 05:19 PM   #1
I335
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '08 335i Coupe

Selling my '04 X5 4.4i

Anyone interested in my 2004 X5 4.4i? I have a 335 on order so I thought I'd try to sell the X5 myself - at least until the 335 comes in.

It's almost completely loaded (everything but sliding load floor and adjustable ride height) and it has a few tasteful mods including 2 sets of wheels, M-Steering wheel w/paddle shifters, 3 sets of floor mats, 2 trunk mats, and a few other odds n' ends. It has nav, cold weather pkg, premium (& premium sound), sport pkg, pano roof, Sirius, Bluetooth (2 cradles - razr & v551), etc. I don't have any very recent pics 'cause it's just too hard to keep clean in N.E. winter, but you can check out some pics I posted on X5world after a spring cleaning in '06. I take real good care of it, keep it in a heated/air conditioned garage, and it will certainly clean up again to look just like the pics.

I'm looking to get somewhere in the mid $30's with the mods, low $30's without. The dealer is offering me $30K in trade so if I can do just a bit better than that, I'd be happy. The car is in MA about 20 minutes north of Boston.

Thanks for looking...

http://www.x5world.com/detailing-for...ics-added.html

Edit - forgot to say, it has almost 43k on the clock and it is under factory warranty/maintenance until May of this year. I can get the warranty/maintenance extended as the original owner if you'd want to purchase that. It's not cheap - about $5k for both... and it gives you essentially another 2 years.

Last edited by I335; 01-25-2008 at 05:22 PM.. Reason: Added a bit more info...
Appreciate 0