XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > X5 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

05-22-2014, 02:58 PM   #1
nasaproject
Registered
Rep
Drives: M3

Receiver hitch BMW X5

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 450.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Up for sale is my BMW receiver hitch for a BMW X5. If you are looking for one of these you know you can't buy them at the dealer any more they are back ordered forever. I bought this from the dealer a few years ago and had it on my 2005 BMW X5 until my car was hit and totaled. Everything you need to install it is here and it even comes with the pig tail (Wiring harness) This is original BMW do not install a piece of crap not OEM one on your vehicle you will be sorry. Prefer local pick up on this since it is so heavy but if you want me to ship it to you I will you just have to pay me what it costs to ship it (IT's HEAVY). Will fit all BMW X5's in that year group. Let me know if you have any questions. $450OBO no low ball offers I know what its worth.

Attached Images

Last edited by nasaproject; 05-22-2014 at 03:02 PM.. Reason: No price was shown on post
Appreciate 0