XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

05-14-2013, 09:02 PM   #1
MaX6
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW X6 50i

ConnectDrive/BMW Apps Retrofit Done

I just completed installing the 6NR feature to my X6. BMW Apps and full iPhone integration with video (Netflix, SlingBox, Youtube, video in motion, etc.). This was the one feature I really wanted in my car and didn't have.. Was very leery of tackling this on my own but got it all working tonight and am very pleased with results..

The guys at http://www.bimmer-tech.net/ are amazing.... I did this on my own which required removing the CIC amoung other things... I must have sent 100 emails back and fourth to Patryk at Bimmer-tech.. He answered everyone one of them within 10 minutes... Just amazing to work with these guys...

I did not take step by step pics or would have posted a DIY.. I can tell you the instructions and Patryk guidance will make this retrofit an easy DIY project if you have the slightest mechanical skills...

Rob
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2013, 11:35 AM   #2
Patrys@BimmerTech
Banned
Poland
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaX6 View Post
I just completed installing the 6NR feature to my X6. BMW Apps and full iPhone integration with video (Netflix, SlingBox, Youtube, video in motion, etc.). This was the one feature I really wanted in my car and didn't have.. Was very leery of tackling this on my own but got it all working tonight and am very pleased with results..

The guys at http://www.bimmer-tech.net/ are amazing.... I did this on my own which required removing the CIC amoung other things... I must have sent 100 emails back and fourth to Patryk at Bimmer-tech.. He answered everyone one of them within 10 minutes... Just amazing to work with these guys...

I did not take step by step pics or would have posted a DIY.. I can tell you the instructions and Patryk guidance will make this retrofit an easy DIY project if you have the slightest mechanical skills...

Rob
Thank you Rob for choosing BimmerTech!

It was a pleasure to work with you
Appreciate 0