XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

11-13-2016, 10:30 PM   #1
remixsecret
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i

DMTL (Leak Diagnosis Pump) CEL + Rear Camera not working.

Hey guys, I have an 11' X5 E70, but for some reason I've gotten a CEL for DMTL pump (Leak diagnosis pump). I checked and that wasn't the issue, and I also replaced the gas cap with the DMTL pump. Reset the code and it turned back on after turning on the SUV again. I also checked the connector wiring to the DMTL pump where I checked each wire, and there was no corrosion or breakage within the wire. I am super stumped on what it could be.

Codes:
3224 - Data Mining Template Library, Heating: Activation Line Disconnection
321B - Data Mining Template Library Solenoid Valve, Activation Line Disconnection
3227 - Data Mining Template Library Leak Diagnosis Pump, Activation Line Disconnection
3226 - Data Mining Template Library Leak Diagnosis Pump, Activation Short Circuit To Ground

Also, my rear camera doesn't work. I bought the vehicle with it not working. The PDC sensors were not working before and I thought this could be the issue why the camera isn't on. But I found a corrosion section on the PDC wire, and fixed it. PDC works, but camera fails to show any function. My iDrive doesn't warn me "Camera Malfunction". What could this be?

Is there like a fuse for both that I should check for?

Last edited by remixsecret; 11-13-2016 at 11:39 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2016, 12:03 PM   #2
remixsecret
Private First Class
Rep

I got the DTML pump issue resolved. It was a fuse in the wrong place.

Do you guys know if coding the camera will fix it?
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2016, 03:15 PM   #3
remixsecret
Private First Class
Rep

Bump.

Checked the coding for the camera and it looks properly set. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the camera so I can trace what it could be?
Appreciate 0