XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

04-12-2016, 08:44 AM   #1
koolkat1973
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Sedan

MY08 X5 3.0si Inpaload Error Reading

Hi -

I'm hoping someone on this board can help me troubleshoot an issue with MY08 3.0si. Last week, the CEL came on and my car would stutter a little beat. I could tell something was not right because when I press the gas pedal to accelerate, the car would not accelerate. It sputter for a bit but was still moving. Then by the time I pulled into my garage, the CEL went away and car is running fine again.

I pulled the codes from OBD and got the following error code: 2A82, 2A99, 29CF. Based on my research, these codes are related to the Vanos Solenoid. I'm thinking of replacing both Vanos Solenoid but I wanted to see if the error code comes back after clearing it. So far - it's been 3 days and the error code has not return.

I also did some monitoring of my car using INPALOAD to get the current status while driving. There are some abnormal readings but I'm not sure what they are. Hoping someone here knows how to interpret it.

Name:  X5_Error1.png
Views: 236
Size:  225.8 KB

Name:  X5_Error2.png
Views: 319
Size:  94.6 KB

Name:  X5_Error3.png
Views: 245
Size:  92.1 KB

Thank you in advance.

Kiet
Appreciate 0