E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > EURO E90 Pre-LCI Light Sets 2006-2008

10-28-2014, 03:30 PM   #1
beaubrant
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 550, E60 M5, E39 M5, E70

Post EURO E90 Pre-LCI Light Sets 2006-2008

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hello All-
You can see from my feedback, I have sold over 15 euro 'used" pre-lci headlamp sets. I haven't purchased any in over a year. I have three available to sell- 1 will be in end of next week. Just got back from Munich yesterday and hand carried one set back.

Here is what I have:

1. Near complete non-adaptive bi-xenon set- its in great shape over all, perfect brackets, lenses are overall very nice (one small hairline crack that can't be seen on car, unless standing at certain angle...DOES NOT AFFECT PERFORMANCE ANYWAY...see pictures). This is a great set if : you have a 325/328 with halogens and want to convert over or you have adaptive with faults and want a more reliable set that only moves up and down vs left and right with turning. You will need the following to be complete: 2 turn signal bulbs, 1 ballast (many used ones online and on forum for ($50-100) , included new xenon bulbs and bright h7 bulbs, and then the left back of the lamp (BMW sells for approx $18.00), just didn't order one...
I am in this for exactly $877.00 USD, I have carried these back and the next set and it's taken a lot of time...so asking $940.00 shipped for these.

Set 2. Very nice complete bi-xenon adaptive set...all bulbs and modules included: was told by my friend Hans that possibly the passenger side has a fault only in the adaptive module, nothing else wrong, no broken brackets etc- showed this when he pulled from rear-ended car. If you have adaptive, just swap one of your modules out in approx 30 seconds time on the bottom of the light. Lenses are very clean, just very minor pitting (they had approx 80k on them from a 2007 320d sport package)- asking $1,025 for these plus $40 shipping... even includes headlight washer pump and complete brackets around headlamps.
getting very hard to find good sets...

set 3. Will be bi-xenon ADAPTIVE pre-lci headlamp euro set off of 2008 335i from Stuttgart, if you have amber lenses, you will swap your modules out and get these up and running- customs stops these many times and makes bulbs removed....don't know or ask why?? This is how I have sold 90% if my lights, the above two being nearly complete are very very rare...see my other posts. You will unscrew you ballasts and adaptive modules and plug in..good to go. (asking $910 for these shipped)

These can be installed on about 1-1.5 hours...there are some great you tubs on how to get front bumper off to access headlamps and
swap out. You will need 8/10mm sockets and some torx tools.

Let me know, I can take paypal and will ship with fedex. Most places I can send for about $40.00-$45 for two day. Again, see my feedback and you will see ive always been a very honest and good seller to people, I get to go to Europe 1-3 times a month..so trying to help out with this stuff!

Thanks!
Beau
720-838-ninety five 10

link below is for non-adaptive set

http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/be...?sort=3&page=1

Appreciate 0
      10-28-2014, 07:48 PM   #2
armyboy_brodo
OG TRIPLE OG
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco E90 328i/TiAg E36 M3

Definitely interested in a set of adaptive bi-xenon, since my car came with adaptive bi-xenon US spec... I'm truly only looking to get rid of the amber.

What set would you recommend? Pics? My email is broderick_Beverly@yahoo.com for pics and/or faster communication. I'm paypal ready!

Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      10-29-2014, 03:53 PM   #3
beaubrant
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

First two adaptive xenons sold, now for those who want to convert (ex 325i, 328i with halogen lights, or if you are tired of your adaptive xenon error message, this set is for you!) A nice, full complete set with ballasts etc. I want to sell asap, let me know! Beau
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2014, 04:13 PM   #4
beaubrant
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

MUST SELL ASAP- Let me know! I will work with you best I can!
Appreciate 0