XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition

08-23-2016, 03:08 PM   #23
imserious
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 MR

Too much good advice here...

What you really need to do is focus on a min-max build. As you level up apply all of your skill points to strength with a little in endurance. Don't worry about intelligence or charisma. You can recruit others to help round out your squad. Cheap potions can help with endurance when you need it as well.

Once you get past level 30, you may want to recruit a personal trainer. Since leveling up is harder as you get higher, it's a worthy investment. Check out the trainer's reputation rank before you commit.

Finally your grind routine looks good. Others have made good suggestions. I would suggest scheduling max lift boss fights with a fairly linear progression that gets to 315 over time. Don't pay attention to those guys who are collecting special items to speed leveling. Just do it the old fashion way.

Once you hit 315, you'll gain access to the powerlifting guild that opens up a whole world of possibilities.

Keep at it!
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2016, 03:25 PM   #24
csu87
Banned
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by imserious View Post
Too much good advice here...

What you really need to do is focus on a min-max build. As you level up apply all of your skill points to strength with a little in endurance. Don't worry about intelligence or charisma. You can recruit others to help round out your squad. Cheap potions can help with endurance when you need it as well.

Once you get past level 30, you may want to recruit a personal trainer. Since leveling up is harder as you get higher, it's a worthy investment. Check out the trainer's reputation rank before you commit.

Finally your grind routine looks good. Others have made good suggestions. I would suggest scheduling max lift boss fights with a fairly linear progression that gets to 315 over time. Don't pay attention to those guys who are collecting special items to speed leveling. Just do it the old fashion way.

Once you hit 315, you'll gain access to the powerlifting guild that opens up a whole world of possibilities.

Keep at it!
I dont know if its a good or bad thing that i followed this...
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2016, 03:29 PM   #25
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
I dont know if its a good or bad thing that i followed this...
Do you even lift, bruh?
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2016, 03:50 PM   #26
jgoens
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by catchm3ifyoucann View Post
Never stated I was going to do it at 165. I still have a long way to go both bulking and training wise. Just looking for any additional insight from everyone on here on training routines that have worked for them or any advice that would help.

This guy below is amazing.

It can happen at your weight but will depend on your technique and genetics. Years ago I would work out with this guy who was 160 and fairly thin..about 5"9. He would do reps as in 3 or 4 with 315. He did arch his back, but still..could never figure out how he did it. Course I had him beat in every other exercise.
Your goal should not to go out and eat like crazy and bulk up the bad way just to move big weight once. Look at power lifters--most of them look like fat slobs, but they move big weight. It depends on what you want: to look good and be strong, to be good for a sport or just be really strong. For me it is all about looking good, being strong and keeping athletic.
      08-23-2016, 06:29 PM   #27
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
Well hes a ninja obviously
Fukcing Ryu Hayabusa. Flawless victory.
Appreciate 0