XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

03-13-2010, 11:12 PM   #1
LANDLORD
Turbo Engines are Fun
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 X6M Monte Carlo Blue

Black X6m Diecast Car Model 1/18 Scale

For anyone who might be interested, I found this on eBay at the following link:http://cgi.ebay.com/Kyosho-2009-BMW-...item5ad7b12afe

It is apparently only available from German dealers.
Attached Images

Last edited by LANDLORD; 03-13-2010 at 11:14 PM.. Reason: add photo
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2010, 11:33 PM   #2
bdardashti
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: '12 135i

Actually you should be able to get in the US as well. I purchased one in Monte Carlo Blue from a Canadian dealer about a month back. They didn't have any, and said they never stock them either, but I paid for it up front, and they ordered it for pickup the next day.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2010, 11:41 PM   #3
LANDLORD
Turbo Engines are Fun
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 X6M Monte Carlo Blue

Oh, Monte Carlo Blue is available? That is my color. Would you have the part number for that by any chance? Also, could you estimate the price for ordering?
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2010, 01:24 AM   #4
bdardashti
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: '12 135i

Unfortunately I threw out the invoice, so I don't have the part number. As for pricing, it was the same as any other model: $107.50 CAD. I had a 15% coupon, and the dealer doesn't charge anything to order. If I remember correctly, most of these cars in the States were $70 from BMW? This shouldn't be any different.

You might want to check out this place as well: http://europromo-store.stores.yahoo.net/

A gentleman named Tom runs the store in Ohio I think it is. I used to buy from there, but haven't been to the States to pick them up from family members' house, so I'm buying from the dealer recently. Here's a few pics of mine. Just noticed my interior is the same as yours too! (Except that mine is just a model haha)
Attached Images

Appreciate 0