XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > X5 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

05-11-2014, 12:26 AM   #1
GrabacrOne
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

FS: 2008 BMW X5 4.8i Sports Monaco Blue / Sand Beige Nappa

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 26,900.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
My 2008 BMW X5 4.8i is up for sale. The vehicle is in excellent condition with a supple Sand Beige Nappa leather interior and Monaco Blue Metallic exterior.

The vehicle is fully loaded with the Technology Package with Color Heads Up Display, Sports Package with sports steering wheel, Adaptive Drive Adaptive (Self Leveling) Suspension, Active Steering, Rear Seat Entertainment System, Comfort Access Keyless Entry, 4 Zone Automatic Climate Control, Extended Nappa Leather, Premium Package, Premium Sound Package with 16 speakers, Panoramic Roof, Navigation System with the latest maps, and more. It has been owned with care and is like new.

The SUV has recently replaced Michelin Run Flat all season tires with a spare. The vehicle has been serviced only in authorized BMW service centers and all service records are available upon request. VIN is also available upon request.

It comes with the cloth and BMW all weather floor mats with the BMW cargo mat. The vehicle is in great condition inside and out and extremely clean. It has given me no problems and is simply looking for a new owner.

I purchased it as a BMW CPO vehicle from BMW of Austin to get into the brand. It is a great vehicle and I love the way it drives. I am simply looking to downsize as my son has gone off to college and I do not need as many cars in the house.

It currently has 73,000 miles. I am asking $25,900.00 or the best reasonable offer.

Thank you viewing!

Attached Images

Last edited by GrabacrOne; 11-01-2014 at 11:21 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2014, 11:20 PM   #2
GrabacrOne
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

Sold!
Appreciate 0