XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

11-15-2015, 12:48 AM   #1
TheVazha
Major
Rep
Drives: X5Mmmkay.

Beware of CL SCAM!

This piece of human excrement is trying to rip people off. He does not have a Meisterchaft exhaust system. They are just Meister tips welded on to some Flowmaster cans. This guy is a turd and a half and is lying in his ad. His initial ad had a full set of pictures but after I called him out on his BS he removed all the pictures and only has one picture of the tips. I have pictures of his entire set up that I sent to GT House and they confirmed that they have never built anything that even resembles what this guys is trying to sell. He claims he had "a $100K X6" and "he would never put fake shit on it".

Anyways, I don't know how CL works and if you guys do, please get the ad removed. If the poster of the ad is reading this, I want you to know you are the shit on the bottom of my shoe and you should be ashamed of your self. I tried to give you friendly advice about ripping people off and instead of doing the right thing, you removed the pictures and made it harder for anyone to spot the scam. You are a terrible human being.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/pts/5276071518.html