XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

07-27-2011, 02:00 AM   #1
RUthrtngme
Rep
Drives: 2012 X6

Let's talk names.

Now that I'm down to the last two weeks, I have been thinking about what I'm going to name my new baby.

In this case it will have to be a girl's name. Given how tough she is I wanted to go with "She B#%@&" Beautiful, but don't get on her bad side. As you can imagine, my wife didn't like that idea.

Next I thought about Heather. I know quite a few Heathers and almost all are drop dead gorgeous, and all seem to fit my definition above. Wife hates that name for just this reason, so I'm trying for something different.

She's German so: Heidi or Sophia

but she's made in the Carolinas so: MaryBeth or BettySue

others with less reason, but I like anyway: Isebella, Raquel, or Rachel

My daughter suggested: Princess Taters

How about each of you. Submit the name of your baby and include pictures if possible. If you can leave a suggestion. People have great imagination and who knows maybe your idea will be much better than mine. By the way she will be Black Saph/Black Nevada/Bamboo.

Michael
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2011, 10:57 AM   #2
itsme123
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 MCB F10 M5

Hmmm...maybe "F10 M5"?

Or, Phoebe. From Wikipedia: "Phoebe or Phebe is a female given name (Ancient Greek: Φοίβη), meaning "bright and shining" deriving from Greek 'phoibos' (φοιβος)."
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2011, 02:36 AM   #3
Barbja
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X4 M40i

Out of all those names, I prefer Princess Taters. Just rolls of the tongue.

Actually, none of those names go with a blackity, black, black car. Elvira? Angelina? MlleNoir? (Miss Black)

A Transformer's name would be good too. It would have to be a Decepticon. There aren't any girl Transformers though, are there? Interesting.
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2011, 06:02 PM   #4
Sydney
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 X6 50i

Nyx

Nyx. n Greek mythology, Nyx (Νύξ, "night", Nox in Roman translation) was the primordial goddess of the night. A shadowy figure, Nyx stood at or near the beginning of creation, and was the mother of personified gods such as Hypnos (sleep) and Thánatos (death).

Her appearances in mythology are sparse, but reveal her as a figure of exceptional power and beauty.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2011, 12:15 PM   #5
JadeVetti
Bavarian Khaleesi
United_States
Rep
Drives: Waiting for the CS Concept

I think male-alpha male to be exact, when it comes to the X6.

And yes, I am thinking of the perfect Decepticon name to go with it . How funny, we both thought of the same thing.

Female Transformers: Arcee (Autobot), Arachnid (CON/free agent), etc. Forgot the names of the motorcyles in TF2, but they were all female.