XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

08-21-2011, 07:50 PM   #1
m3convertdriver
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 E93

new x5, audio sucks..

so im the new owner of a 2011 x5, bot it used and very happy EXCEPT I hate the standard base audio system. Any ideas on what I can do here? Ive been to bavarian autowerks website, but seriously, there is no way ill be able to install that myself.... I guess if money is no object, I can go to one of those guys in NYC west side, drop $3.5k and have them do their thing, but that's going to be too much power/intensity for me. besides, I'd be like a lamb going to slaughter if I went there - prob would leave with spinning rims on my car...

any suggestions or ideas? I just want my stereo to sound better. also, fact that the tweeters and center console or empty make me want to

my wheels also suck, so gotta do something about that, as well, but baby steps...
2005 330 CIC, Jet Black (retired)
1997 Saab 900S, Turtle Green (R.I.P.)
Appreciate 0