XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

05-02-2012, 07:20 AM   #23
Biff Grissel
stankmouth
United_States
Rep
Drives: fun

good for u, congratulations and happy 40th!
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2012, 03:44 PM   #24
udmx6
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: X7, i3s

I went to BMW of Mt. Laurel, NJ to order X6 about two months ago. It is a Premier NJ BMW Dealer.
They said they had only one spot for 35i, May production and NO DISCOUNT. CA told me next production will be August. Maybe he lied.

I went to other BMW dealers but was told SOLD OUT. Otto BMW dealer didn't try to take my order. He told me if I place an order, I will get X6 end of this year because they have a lot of people in the waiting list. (He kicked me out)

One CA told me that dealers have a limit to have X6s. (His dealer will get only 2 in May) Because many people ordered X6 in try states(NJ, DE, PA), it is very hard to get.

Congrat. Your X6 went into production yesterday? Which dealer did you go?

I checked mine and it is in the paint shop. It will be done tmr
However, I still concern about M Perf. Pkg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jero20 View Post
Why is this? Is this even true?

I live in NJ and ordered my x6 3.5 deep blue sea like 3 weeks ago and got told it would be here at the end of may... im guessing more like june.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2012, 04:51 PM   #25
Southernbelle
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 X6 35i

Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff Grissel View Post
good for u, congratulations and happy 40th!
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2012, 04:53 PM   #26
jero20
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: bmw x6

Quote:
Originally Posted by udmx6 View Post
I went to BMW of Mt. Laurel, NJ to order X6 about two months ago. It is a Premier NJ BMW Dealer.
They said they had only one spot for 35i, May production and NO DISCOUNT. CA told me next production will be August. Maybe he lied.

I went to other BMW dealers but was told SOLD OUT. Otto BMW dealer didn't try to take my order. He told me if I place an order, I will get X6 end of this year because they have a lot of people in the waiting list. (He kicked me out)

One CA told me that dealers have a limit to have X6s. (His dealer will get only 2 in May) Because many people ordered X6 in try states(NJ, DE, PA), it is very hard to get.

Hmm thats kind of interesting.

I went to BMW of Freehold. Like I said no issues at all, i told the guy i wanted an X6 he printed out my X6 features from "build your own" the way i wanted it and he placed the order later that day and called me with the production number. This was the first place i even heard about any issues ordering them in the try-state area. Really weird!!

He had the code 150 on his computer, so yeah cant wait for it to be finished and here. Im hoping by the end of the month.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2012, 04:55 PM   #27
Southernbelle
Enlisted Member
Rep

Way to go! You'll have to keep us updated on the M Performance Pkg.

However, I still concern about M Perf. Pkg.[/QUOTE]
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2012, 05:16 PM   #28
Love_My_X6
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW X6 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernbelle View Post
Way to go! You'll have to keep us updated on the M Performance Pkg.

[/QUOTE]

Congrats on yours being in production. I am so very jealous.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2012, 07:55 PM   #29
Southernbelle
Enlisted Member
Rep

Congrats on yours being in production. I am so very jealous.[/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly, Udmx6 ordered in Feb/early March. I think yours will go into production soon. I'm right after you. In order for me to have a PCD confirmed date in early June, I calculate a mid-May build.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2012, 09:58 PM   #30
jero20
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: bmw x6

Quote:

Did your X6 got to your dealer yet?.... just curious because seems like mine is about a week behind yours, mine went into the paintshop yesterday... So Im assuming i will get mine like a week after you get yours.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2012, 10:25 PM   #31
macd1995
macd1995
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 328CI, 2013 X6 5.0

Garage List
2008 BMW 328 CI  [0.00]
2013 BMW X6  [0.00]
Quote:

Wow.. "kicked out"... hilarious! My blind auction had 6 dealers ready to take my order. I was told that the allocations were tight, but I was able to get a ~ 1K over invoice. Maybe the pricing will be even more competitive for the buyer two months from now.
Appreciate 0