XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

05-09-2012, 03:53 PM   #1
16cheekycharlie
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X6

BMW X6 pulling violently left....advice needed

I have a year old BMW X6 and it pulls violently left when driving, so that I have to tug the wheel constantly to keep it from veering off the road.

The dealer has checked everything from alignment which was all fine, sticking wheel calipers, suspension etc.....but they seem to be at a loss now of what to do as everything is in spec yet it is still pulling left.

The dealer is pretty useless and not helpful as they have had my car over 2 weeks and got nowhere...

I know that their have been problems with the F10 pulling right and that a software update was needed, haven't heard whether their have been any problems with the X6 though...

I am from the UK so pulls left for me, would be equivalent of pulling right in cars in the US.

just wondered if anyone has had the same problem or has any advice??

any help would be appreciated....
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2012, 09:19 PM   #2
jspdr
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5

Pulling at any speed? pull more when you are at higher speed? I am assuming you already checked the tires, air inflation, and so on. Get to the speed where its pulling the most, shift it to N and see if any pulling changes. If its gone away then i think you have more serious problem. My suggestion is take it to a different dealer, if you are still not satisfy then you should contact BMW regional manager. Obviously something make the vehicle pulling.
Appreciate 0