XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

07-24-2009, 08:25 PM   #23
shenard
Captain
Rep
Drives: '09 X6 50i AW

Garage List
2009 BMW X6 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsyed View Post
yeah but traffic light means you are in the city, and if you are in the city, you will no way floor it to 60 mph....
Why not? I floor my 50i to 60 all the time and would love to have an extra 150hp. I frequently drive 100-130mph on hwy, only because the vehicle gets there so quickly and half the time I am driving 110 and you would never realize this because it is so smooth and feels like you are going 70. Having an extra 150hp would be great. I agree that most people will never drive the vehicle to its full potentially, and I hardly ever drive the 50i to its full potential, but having the extra power is always very nice for the few times when someone pulls up next to you at a light on the hwy and want to have a little fun
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2009, 11:37 PM   #24
dmlgc
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X6MC - 335D

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenard View Post
Why not? I floor my 50i to 60 all the time and would love to have an extra 150hp. I frequently drive 100-130mph on hwy, only because the vehicle gets there so quickly and half the time I am driving 110 and you would never realize this because it is so smooth and feels like you are going 70. Having an extra 150hp would be great. I agree that most people will never drive the vehicle to its full potentially, and I hardly ever drive the 50i to its full potential, but having the extra power is always very nice for the few times when someone pulls up next to you at a light on the hwy and want to have a little fun
+1
Appreciate 0