XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > X6 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

01-15-2014, 09:15 AM   #1
upstate650
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 650xi Gran Coupe Msport

Garage List
2020 BMW M340xi  [0.00]
E70/E71 winter wheel and tire set for sale!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Up for sale is my Tire Rack winter wheel and tire set - will fit ALL E70 and E71 vehicles including the X5M and X6M (i had them on my X5M). I believe this also fits the prior model X5's. These are the only 19" wheels that will fit over the M brakes. The wheels are mounted with Pirelli Winter run flat tires in size 255/50/19. Approximately 50% tread life left. The wheels and tires are in great shape. No rash on the wheels. The tires are evenly worn, as I keep my vehicles aligned religiously. Have to love the unlimited alignment packages some places are running these days!

The wheels will come with TPMS sensors for my early 2011 build installed.

I am selling because I decided to go with a different look for my M, so I replaced them with a different tire and wheel package.

These wheels and tires are priced to move! There is still plenty of winter left this year - don't get caught in the snow on your summer tires, or you will live (if you are lucky) to regret it.

The Pirelli Winter run flats are a great tire - they have handled the blizzards we have been having in NY with no problems at all - they are matched very well to the vehicle. They also offer a noticeably improved ride of 20" wheels and tires.

I am willing to meet for local sale, or ship at buyers expense. I don't have boxes, so the buyer will have to pay for or provide boxes. PM me with any questions!

Attached Images

Last edited by upstate650; 02-03-2014 at 01:23 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2014, 07:07 PM   #2
upstate650
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 650xi Gran Coupe Msport

Garage List
2020 BMW M340xi  [0.00]
Sold!
Appreciate 0