XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > X5 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

04-07-2015, 09:45 AM   #1
Aquariu///M
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3

FS: 2013 Melbourne red X5///M ( mint condition )

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 63,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I am the original owner, the car has always been garaged since the first day. It has roughly 25,xxx miles on the odometer, cold weather package, premium sound package, black piano interior, LED headlights.
I have clear bra the front bumper and headlights done since the first day i owned. This car is in perfect condition inside and out, i would like to sell and move on to a new M3.
I am located in Los Angeles, please contact me by email at evo4ceo@gmail.com for pictures as i am at work right now and do not have any pictures on this computer. Thank you

Appreciate 0
      04-08-2015, 08:27 AM   #2
777man
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: X5M Wannabe

VIN would help greatly in your efforts.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2015, 10:56 AM   #3
135iUSN
19 X5 1998 M Roadster
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 135i Alpine White / Terra

Garage List
1998 BMW M Roadster  [0.00]
2009 135i  [0.00]
Agree with 777
      04-10-2015, 03:01 PM   #4
MonacoJoe
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X5M - Carbon Blk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquariu///M View Post
I am the original owner, the car has always been garaged since the first day. It has roughly 25,xxx miles on the odometer, cold weather package, premium sound package, black piano interior, LED headlights.
I have clear bra the front bumper and headlights done since the first day i owned. This car is in perfect condition inside and out, i would like to sell and move on to a new M3.
I am located in Los Angeles, please contact me by email at evo4ceo@gmail.com for pictures as i am at work right now and do not have any pictures on this computer. Thank you

777man weren't you looking for one of these?
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2015, 03:16 PM   #5
Rborrow14
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2013 M5 & M6,X5 4.8is,E39,535

any pictures?
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2015, 08:10 PM   #6
Aquariu///M
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3

sorry guys been very busy with work and family, haven't had a good change of time to take nice shots of the car with the right sunlight. I don't drive it more than twice a week on the weekend as i have a work truck so i'm not always with the vehicle.
I felt that if there was a serious buyer it wouldn't take too much effort for a serious buyer to click on my email link and i can send the vin and pictures to them right away and make a deal. I really don't think that's too hard if there was a buyer that really was looking for a RED X5M as i am sure i would have tracked the seller down through email if i was a serious buyer with cash ready. Thank you for all your suggestions with VIN and any pictures
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2015, 10:55 PM   #7
jiggz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3|F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquariu///M View Post
sorry guys been very busy with work and family, haven't had a good change of time to take nice shots of the car with the right sunlight. I don't drive it more than twice a week on the weekend as i have a work truck so i'm not always with the vehicle.
I felt that if there was a serious buyer it wouldn't take too much effort for a serious buyer to click on my email link and i can send the vin and pictures to them right away and make a deal. I really don't think that's too hard if there was a buyer that really was looking for a RED X5M as i am sure i would have tracked the seller down through email if i was a serious buyer with cash ready. Thank you for all your suggestions with VIN and any pictures
Hmmm…I guess…but you're just asking a potential buyer to take extra, un-necessary steps to get basic vehicle information & features that should be part of any 'for sale' ad. Posting a VIN is not like posting your SSN or address.

With a VIN, a potential buyer can determine all the packages, options, build date, etc. Especially when the for-sale ad doesn't disclose the exact vehicle specs…your vehicle sounds nice but I'm sure it probably has more stuff than you've listed.

Forum member 777man is on the prowl for a Melbourne Red X5M. Your ad doesn't indicate interior color, and I know he/she is looking for a specific Melbourne Red combo…with a VIN we could determine your vehicle specs.

Last edited by jiggz; 04-11-2015 at 10:14 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2015, 05:47 PM   #8
777man
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: X5M Wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonacoJoe View Post
777man weren't you looking for one of these?
Yes, this one does not have vent. seats. But am on a lead for one that does have vent. seats. Wish me luck.
Appreciate 0