XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

06-27-2009, 08:29 AM   #1
R6Venom
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 X5

Question Selling my 2003 4.4

Sorry guys i have not really posted much on here just cruised around looking at info most of the time.

I am selling my 2003 4.4 Black Sapphire Metallic X5 (E53). I am the second owner, it was bought from Tate BMW in Annapolis MD after coming in off lease from a Doctor back in March 2007. I do have a copy of the CARFAX that was run when i purchased the car and you are more then welcome to run it again. Vehicle has never been in an accident and has had no problems since i have owned it. All service has been done by Rick Hendricks BMW here in Charleston SC. The sensor has just indicated that it is time for a set of front brake pads.

I have all the original documentation owners manuals, window sticker, etc. The car comes a transferable Certified Pre Owned warranty up to 100,000 miles.

Body And Paint:

There are no dings or dent any where on the car, there is a small (size of a quarter) in the roof right about where the passengers head would be. I have no idea how this happened, i guess maybe some thing fell out of a tree. There is a very light scratch in the front left fender panel that i will post a detailed picture off, i would guess that this could be buffed out. I would give the overall exterior condition a 8.5 out 10

Equipment and Options the car was ordered with include
Sport Package included:
M Style Sport steering wheel
Sport Suspension
Sport Seats
Shadowline Trim
White turn signals
Titanium colored grill in bumper
Black Chrome Exhaust
Body colored door handles
Aluminum Running boards

Premium Package included:
Power Glass Moonroof
Adjustable rear seats
Rain Sensor windshield wipers
On board computer
10 way dual power seats w/lumbar
Auto Dimming mirrors

Rear Climate Package:
Rear door shades
Privacy glass ***I have also had the driver and passenger windows tinted to match the factory rear glass***

Optional Equipment car was ordered with are:

19" Y spoke Alloy wheels Style 63 with 255/50R fronts and 285/45R-19 rear performance tires
Adjustable ride Height- includes self leveling rear axle
Park Distance control front and rear
Xenon headlights ***which i have also upgrade the fog lamps to match the xenon lights***
Premium Hi-Fi System with DSP
Roof Rails
In-Dash CD
Wood Trim
STEPTRONIC Transmission
Full Size spare

Here are some pics:

Price is $18,000

Last edited by R6Venom; 06-27-2009 at 10:36 AM..
Appreciate 0