XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > X5 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

01-30-2014, 04:27 PM   #1
troymi
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '15 M235i Convertible

SOLD!!! SOLD!!! OEM X5 E70 Winter Setup For Sale - Style 209/Blizzak Runflats

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I've posted a number of times how much I love the X5 in the snow, but I decided to get a different winter setup purely for a visual change. My current set is going to be for sale, and I'll take off in a week or so depending on when my new one arrives.

BMW OE Style 209 wheels 18" x 8.5": NO curb rash, no scratches, no dings. Some normal wear to be expected. Straight and true, no vibrations at all.

Bridgestone Blizzak LM60 RUNFLAT tires 255/55/18 H speed rated: no plugs, no repairs, no issues. Approximately 9k total miles, majority on snow packed roads. Exact measurement coming, but there is a lot of tread on these tires. No uneven wear and I will measure across and post.

OE BMW TPMS (post 10/2010) and center caps will be included. This set will serve you well and we have a lot of winter left. I'm in Michigan and can meet in most locations in the upper midwest (MI, IN, IL, OH) or ship at expense.

Wheels are on vehicle now and in need of cleaning for pics, forthcoming. I'm posting early in case anyone needs a set. A couple pics to show that these tires are solid with a ton of tread, just really in need of a bath!

ASKING: $1,500 plus paypal fees (if applicable) and shipping (if applicable)

Attached Images

Last edited by troymi; 02-17-2014 at 09:15 AM.. Reason: SOLD!!!
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2014, 09:43 PM   #2
troymi
Lieutenant
Rep

Note, the price is a starting point for negotiations! Feel free to PM to discuss.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2014, 11:00 AM   #3
troymi
Lieutenant
Rep

Also, for those running with fender flares:

I'll include a set of H&R 25mm DRA spacers for the rear. These are the spacers that you use to keep your OEM wheel bolts in place.

Make an offer if interested!
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2014, 12:05 AM   #4
RaceTruk
Major
Rep
Drives: F13 M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by troymi View Post
Also, for those running with fender flares:

I'll include a set of H&R 25mm DRA spacers for the rear. These are the spacers that you use to keep your OEM wheel bolts in place.

Make an offer if interested!
Would you sell just the h&r spacers?
Appreciate 0