XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

07-14-2013, 01:16 AM   #1
larryv
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 17 M3 ZCP 11X5 M Sport 20 I3

Coding in the bay area

Can anyone recommend a person/company that will code my X5. I am in the Central valley and will make the drive.
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2013, 06:08 AM   #2
Turbobusa
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryv View Post
Can anyone recommend a person/company that will code my X5. I am in the Central valley and will make the drive.
What year is your X and what do you want coded? Have you ever thought about remote coding? I just had my X5 done by Okee of Tripl3_O coding. This guy is good, very professional, and he has coded over 700 BMW´s. He KNOWS what he is doing. He has done many newer X5 also. Mine is a 2012 and it took him little over an hour to do it. I live in S.C. and he was in the D.C. area when the process was done. I found his fee to be very reasonable. He can code your vehicle from anywhere as long as you both have an internet connection. I was totally please with his work and wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

Last edited by Turbobusa; 07-16-2013 at 06:10 AM.. Reason: mistakes
Appreciate 0