XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

12-16-2011, 07:23 PM   #1
mrpcar
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 X5M

Garage List
Clear wrap installed on my new X5M in S. California

Within two days of taking delivery of my new X5M I've already had two rock chips on the fender flares, curious why BMW didn't see this one coming. I even read that BMW dealers are repairing these rocks chips under warranty?

So a quick research ended me with "Clear Pro" 866-286-1012 I was honored that Lance the owner himself actually came out to my house and did the work himself.

The entire job cost me $1200 which included the mobile service to my house, clear wrap on the entire front bumper, partial hood, partial fenders, mirror, headlights, all the door handle recess, partial front and rear flares, and partial rear bumper, side skirts (running board).

I am very happy with result and would recommend "Clear pro" to anyone in Southern, California area.

All the pieces were plotter cut right in his van prior to installation with electronic stencils. Only the rear partial flare and partial rear bumper was hand cut.

Prior to the installation Lance even clayed all the paint surfaces as part of the prep work.

Here are some pictures of the install:

This is how far I had it wrap to on the rear bumper

Appreciate 0