XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

07-26-2013, 09:30 PM   #45
jcraigo
Rep
Drives: X6M / M3

Have had 3 EXT cady's before my X6M and those seats got COLD. They had the AC lines running in the seats along with the fan. Way more efficient...
I also have a Audi Q7, that does not compare to the Cady either...
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2013, 06:42 PM   #46
pufahl
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW X6 50i

Seats Not Cooling

I have a 2009 X6 and they do not cool either. I can hear the fan running but no air blowing. Has anyone found a fix or upgrade to improve the seat cooing?
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2013, 10:23 AM   #47
Hammmerhead
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 X5M

Same here. They're worthless. I cant believe they couldn't actually pipe any controlled temp. air to these things. I live down south and it was a 101 deg. yesterday. I get in and turn them on an immediately they start pumping more hot air and feel like the seat heater is on. With a cabin temp of 120-125 degrees+, it just doesnt go away in 20 minutes either. The only time I can feel any cooling is if I am already sweating and the slight air is hitting my neck. So I guess they really do nothing until you get the ambiant temp of the cabin and all of its contents to a comfortable temp. and by then you dont need them. Or you could......nope, I forgot no remote start for us! Some things BMW really gets right, and others I swear a two digit IQ'd person is running that sector.
Appreciate 0