XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > X5 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

05-28-2023, 08:09 AM   #1
X5Pye
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X5d, 2016 328d

2012 ruby black e70 35d

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
My 2012 x-Drive 35d is about to be replaced. I am getting a 2024 X5 50e soon, and I have to plug it in to charge in the garage. There is already a 1967 Pontiac Firebird that lives, (died) there that my wife will not give up. SO, I will have to say goodbye to my reliable Bimmer.

It has about 93k km and its body is in great shape. It was decked out with all the best options. New brakes last fall, and now broken rear coil springs. Other than all of the DEF system failures, and exhaust system replacement parts, it has been flawless. Which is the reason I had the emissions deleted two years ago.

It will be hard to part with this lovely SAV.

Any idea what a fair starting price would be to sell? I had an offer of $26k Canadian last spring, but decided to keep it.

Where do you think I should set my asking price?

I also have the BMW roof rack and rear screw-in bike rack, as well as winter tires on BMW wheels.

Thoughts?

Appreciate 0