F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > N55 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > BMS Meth Kit with 1gal?
proTUNING Freaks

07-20-2014, 06:05 PM   #1
Jera_Jakerz
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i xDrive

BMS Meth Kit with 1gal?

Does anyone have this? I cannot find anything on the forums except people having it on their wish list or some form of the meth kit on their wish list.
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2014, 08:16 PM   #2
obriennathaniel
@obriennathaniel_f30 on Instagram
United_States
Rep
Drives: 582whp/596wtq '13 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jera_Jakerz View Post
Does anyone have this? I cannot find anything on the forums except people having it on their wish list or some form of the meth kit on their wish list.
did you ever pull the trigger? im thinking about doing it since im FBO, minus meth

CG Precision VS-1 Exhaust\DR-1 DownPipe | PS2 Turbo\Inlet | PDU PI w/Fuel-it platinum kit & E sensor | GFB DV+ Diverter Valve | BM3 w/AIC2-V|Tune CaryTheLabelGuy | Full E85 | ATM FMIC | ER Chargepipe Inlet/Outlet | AFE Intake | BC Coilovers | PSS 255/40-275/35 Velos Designwerks S3 two piece 19x9/19x10 | Osram Xenarc | LED retro | AWRON digital AC gauge|
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2014, 02:17 AM   #3
Jera_Jakerz
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by obriennathaniel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jera_Jakerz View Post
did you ever pull the trigger? im thinking about doing it since im FBO, minus meth
What's FBO?

No I did not since I cannot find a "juice" vendor nearby, but I saw a post by Monster6 about the Vargas turbo where he was running meth.
JB4 Stage 2 | aFe Magnum FORCE Intake System DRY | ER Chargepipe | ER CATLESS Downpipe | ATM Intercooler | BMS 2.3 Gal Meth Inj kit | Bilstein B14 | OEM Slotted/Dimpeled front rotors | Cool Carbon brakes | Go Fast Bit DV+ | Pure Stage 2 Turbo | Pure inlet
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2014, 09:12 AM   #4
Krelle
Captain
Denmark
Rep
Drives: M2C

Hi Jera,
Why don't you write BMS what they recommend regarding tank , pump size of nozzle and the post the reply here?
It would be pretty smart to to the tank with build in pump - mounted in the engine room, but I don't know if there's room enough as I don't have the measurements of the tk.
(Don't like the trunk idea, having the 4,5 kgm N2O there already..)

FBO is some phrase folks use when they have it all bolted on. I think I'll be able to come up with something more to mount 5 minutes after I'm FBO..
/Krelle
      09-14-2014, 11:11 AM   #5
Jera_Jakerz
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krelle
Hi Jera,
Why don't you write BMS what they recommend regarding tank , pump size of nozzle and the post the reply here?
It would be pretty smart to to the tank with build in pump - mounted in the engine room, but I don't know if there's room enough as I don't have the measurements of the tk.
(Don't like the trunk idea, having the 4,5 kgm N2O there already..)

FBO is some phrase folks use when they have it all bolted on. I think I'll be able to come up with something more to mount 5 minutes after I'm FBO..
/Krelle
I'm going to wait until next season since this season is almost over. I figure by then I'll find a local vendor for meth.
JB4 Stage 2 | aFe Magnum FORCE Intake System DRY | ER Chargepipe | ER CATLESS Downpipe | ATM Intercooler | BMS 2.3 Gal Meth Inj kit | Bilstein B14 | OEM Slotted/Dimpeled front rotors | Cool Carbon brakes | Go Fast Bit DV+ | Pure Stage 2 Turbo | Pure inlet
Appreciate 0