XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

06-13-2011, 12:01 AM   #1
Oh Captain My Captain
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Porsche Cayenne S

Third Baby means no trade my Z4 for X6?

So we just had our third child this past month. My wife is now suggesting that my 2010 Z4 may need to be changed. We presently also have a MDX and E-Class. The main issue is that the nanny now drives the MDX and in the winter, this puts us in a bit of a pinch. Last winter I rented a Jeep for three months and that is not an appealing option. There is no room for a fourth car. Before buying the Z4, I had pre-ordered an X6 5.0 (you can probably find my old posts about the debate). Looks like I am back in the same predicament.

Thoughts? I'm content to rent again but there have been issues with me not being able to help transport the kids around b/c "my" car doesn't have the room.

As I write this I realized that the price difference between the vehicles would take me about 8 winters of renting.