XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

08-08-2008, 06:14 PM   #1
ggatlin
Rep
Drives: BMX X6

BMW X6 Honduras

Hi everyone, just got my BMW X6 5.0 a couple of weeks ago from the El Salvador dealership. It is Titan Silver with Nappa Black interior and Brushed Aluminum.

I am trying to set up my Blackberry Curve Model 8320 phone to work through bluetooth with the car. Its working fine, can make and receive calls, but I cannot get my complete phonebook from the phone shown on the car. I just get partial phonebook. The dealer told me that not all phones are compatible, but I would think Blackberry being a so recognized make, should.

Any ideas on what can I do to view my complete phonebook in the car?

Besides this, the car is GREAT!!! Ah, one more thing, does anyone know where can I buy an Owners Operating Manual in english, the one that came with the car was in spanish, and its not translated very well.

Thanks
George Gatlin
San Pedro Sula, Honduras
e-mail : ggatlin01@hotmail.com
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2008, 08:02 AM   #2
Daniel B
X6 Driver
Sweden
Rep
Drives: BMW X6 3.5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggatlin View Post
Hi everyone, just got my BMW X6 5.0 a couple of weeks ago from the El Salvador dealership. It is Titan Silver with Nappa Black interior and Brushed Aluminum.

I am trying to set up my Blackberry Curve Model 8320 phone to work through bluetooth with the car. Its working fine, can make and receive calls, but I cannot get my complete phonebook from the phone shown on the car. I just get partial phonebook. The dealer told me that not all phones are compatible, but I would think Blackberry being a so recognized make, should.

Besides this, the car is GREAT!!! Ah, one more thing, does anyone know where can I buy an Owners Operating Manual in english, the one that came with the car was in spanish, and its not translated very well.

Thanks
George Gatlin
San Pedro Sula, Honduras
e-mail : ggatlin01@hotmail.com
Im not sure about your phone. But could it be that some of you number is stored on the sim card and not in the phone?
If so copy all numbers from the sim card to your phone memory... This is just a wild guess..

By the way..Real nice car you got!
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2008, 10:47 AM   #3
ggatlin
Rep
Drives: BMX X6

Thanks Daniel for your reply. I alread have all my numebers on the phone, not on the the sim card, and yet, still I do not get my complete list on the car.
Appreciate 0