XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > X5 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

01-13-2015, 08:18 PM   #1
tae
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F01

Updated: OE Chrome & Black Grills for sale. Bike rack and trunk matt sold

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi everyone,

I recently sold my x5 and have some items for sale. Descriptions below with pictures of the items attached. Local pick up or I can meet you in the northern NJ area for the bike rack and trunk/cargo liner. I can ship out the grills but buyer to pay for shipping.

1) Original/OEM BMW bike rack. SOLD
This rack does not require a tow hitch and instead mounts to the tow mount holes in the bumper. The rack can hold up to two bikes. When mounted, the rack can slide out of the way so that you can open/access the trunk. Really great quality rack. Included will be keys for locking (2x), 10mm ratchet socket, booklets, and extra straps.

In addition - I had to order a replacement cam/bolt set that connects one of the hinges that would allow the rack to be folded. BMW USA was unable (or unwilling) to order the replacement parts for me so I had to track down, locate and order the replacement parts from out of the country (UK) through a bike store. The UK based bike store was an authorized retailer for the company that manufactures the rack for BMW. As a result of the difficulty in tracking down and ordering this part - I ended up ordering two sets just in case. This additional unused set will also be included.

2) Original BMW Cargo/Trunk Liner Matt (Black). SOLD
WeatherTech liner rebadged/sold by BMW.

3) Original BMW Grills (Chrome bezel with black slats). $50
Very lightly used and in great shape (maybe on the car for two months before they were removed).

FYI - Additional items I am planning to post when I get a chance to take pictures. Please PM me if interested.

- Wheel arches (4x) - flat style (non-extended). Good condition but shows some fade. Asking $100 and also prefer local pickup.

- LUX Angel Eye LED bulbs V3 - One unit is not functioning as it should. I received the sets with one side being defective this way over three ago. I tried getting the item repaired under warranty and had one of the few not-so-great experiences with LUX so gave up after the third attempt. As a result, these have been sitting in a drawer for the past three years. With one working unit and one not properly function unit, I plan to list the set for $50.

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Images

Last edited by tae; 02-06-2015 at 03:12 PM.. Reason: Updating listing
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2015, 11:48 AM   #2
2slick4u
Corporate Thug
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 X5 30i

PM Sent
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2015, 11:09 PM   #3
tae
United_States
Rep

Trunk Liner SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slick4u View Post
PM Sent
Trunk Liner Sold.

Bike rack and grills still available. Best reasonable offers considered, please PM me if interested.

RE: the other items noted - shooting to post pictures later this weekend.

Thanks for looking,
Tae
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2015, 10:29 AM   #4
2slick4u
Corporate Thug
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 X5 30i

A bump for hump day!
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2015, 10:33 AM   #5
tae
United_States
Rep

Bike rack and grills still available for sale - price drop

These items are still available. Price updates, see below:

1) Original/OEM BMW bike rack. SOLD
This rack does not require a tow hitch and instead mounts to the tow mount holes in the bumper. The rack can hold up to two bikes. When mounted, the rack can slide out of the way so that you can open/access the trunk. Really great quality rack. Included will be keys for locking (2x), 10mm ratchet socket, booklets, and extra straps.

In addition - I had to order a replacement cam/bolt set that connects one of the hinges that would allow the rack to be folded. BMW USA was unable (or unwilling) to order the replacement parts for me so I had to track down, locate and order the replacement parts from out of the country (UK) through a bike store. The UK based bike store was an authorized retailer for the company that manufactures the rack for BMW. As a result of the difficulty in tracking down and ordering this part - I ended up ordering two sets just in case. This additional unused set will also be included.

2) Original BMW Grills (Chrome bezel with black slats). $50 (or best reasonable offer)
Very lightly used and in great shape (maybe on the car for two months before they were removed).

Bike rack - looking for local pickup/sale
Grills - local or willing to ship but buyer to pay shipping.

Last edited by tae; 02-06-2015 at 03:13 PM.. Reason: Updated post
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2015, 12:35 PM   #6
tae
United_States
Rep

Bike rack now pending sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by tae
These items are still available. Price updates, see below:

1) Original/OEM BMW bike rack. $325 (or best reasonable offer)

2) Original BMW Grills (Chrome bezel with black slats). $50 (or best reasonable offer)

Bike rack - looking for local pickup/sale
Grills - local or willing to ship but buyer to pay shipping.
Bike rack pending sale.

Grills still available.
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2015, 03:13 PM   #7
tae
United_States
Rep

Bike Rack sold. Grills still available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tae View Post
Bike rack pending sale.

Grills still available.
Bike Rack sold. Grills still available. Please PM with if interested.
Appreciate 0