XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > General BMW X6 and X6M Forum

05-13-2009, 10:38 AM   #1
vincmo
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: -

x6 M wheels - Part Number and Availability

Delete Thread

Last edited by vincmo; 11-21-2017 at 04:34 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2009, 01:03 PM   #2
xDrive50i
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '09 750i individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincmo View Post
Hi guys!

I'm new to the xBimmers forum but will probably be here for a long time! Looks like a really nice ressource to discuss x cars!

I'm planning on buying the x6. The model I'm looking to buy will come with 20 inch wheels on the sport package (style 214). I was planning to buy another set to use as summer wheels. I really like the design of the wheels on the x6 M. It looks like 20 inches also. Anybody knows the style number of those wheels and if they are available somewhere? The other question I'm asking myself is if the rear wheels will be too large for a non-M x6.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Best regards,

Vinc
If memory serves me right, I think the M variant of the X6 has the same tire specs as the sport package 20" wheels on either the 35i or 50i.

I'm not entirely sure I understand you correctly. You want to buy another set of 20" rims (the X version M style rims) as summer tires?!?

The 20" tires you get on the 35i (style 214) are already summer performance tires. You will have to buy a separate set of wheels for winter driving!
2009 750i individual | Citrin Black Metallic | Platinum Merino Extended Leather | BMW Individual Composition Package (includes Sport Package) | Dynamic Handling Package | Multimedia Package | Technology Package | Executive Package
http://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234432
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2009, 04:38 PM   #3
Deda
Major General
Croatia
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDrive50i View Post
If memory serves me right, I think the M variant of the X6 has the same tire specs as the sport package 20" wheels on either the 35i or 50i.

I'm not entirely sure I understand you correctly. You want to buy another set of 20" rims (the X version M style rims) as summer tires?!?

The 20" tires you get on the 35i (style 214) are already summer performance tires. You will have to buy a separate set of wheels for winter driving!
+1!

same size as other 20 inches wheels for x6...275 front,315 rear!
Appreciate 0