XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > X6 Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Modification

01-11-2012, 12:24 PM   #45
reihani
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5M

well done, by far one of the best sounds x5/6ms I've heard. finally done right, can u tell me how loud this is compared to the eisenmann race exhaust? obviously the eisenmanns will not have the performance gains that u get from akras system, but as far as sound goes, i want to know how the two compare. cheers
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2012, 12:38 PM   #46
reihani
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by alialsh3 View Post
akra, i have miesterschaft trust me it sucks, they don't fit correctly and they lie about the shipping dates.
for performance, go with akra, its much lighter than stock and it is a FULL exhaust system that will run u about 6500+tax/shipping and the sound of this "Evolution System" is a huge let down. what you saw in the videos of this page is the akra system with tune and SS pipes. akra only by itself will not give an aggressive loud sound so be careful (akra=performance).

Eisenmanns on the other hand improve performance very slightly (about 8-10hp gain). and this system is only a catback and not a full system BUT the eisenmann race is a very loud aggressive sounding exhaust. so if u just want a good sound, id go with the eisenmanns which are 4500ish.
Appreciate 0