XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > X6 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

10-27-2011, 11:06 AM   #1
GameTheory
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 X6 35i

Garage List
2012 X6  [7.00]
FS: OEM Bumper and Aluminum Running Boards (Immediate Response Required)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I just installed the Aero kit to my X6 and the original bumper, side sills and part of the back are sitting in a box at the BMW dealership. They will be scrapped or recycled after a short period of time. I figure someone who has gotten into a fender bender recently may have some use for the bumper.

I have NO IDEA what the bumper looks like or what the condition of it is because it came straight off my car and into a sealed box, however, the bumper was in 100% perfect condition when it was taken off (2012 X6 drive bought in June, no accidents). I honestly don't care what you want to give me for it as long as you pay for the shipping and arrange for it to be picked up at BMW San Francisco, since they're just going to trash the parts - but you have to act within the next day or so, otherwise these parts are going away.

Note: I also have no idea what individual parts are with the bumper and aren't. I think all the main parts are intact (fog lamps, etc.). Also, the bumper is painted Alpine White, but I imagine if you got a new bumper you'd have to paint it anyways.

Appreciate 0
      10-27-2011, 11:22 AM   #2
zerrantoss
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 X6

It's a shame that they are going to be trashed.
I hope someone will grab them.

Too bad these are not the regular side skirts. If anyone has the non-Aluminum side skirts, I would like to have them. I want to swap out my aluminum running boards to the regular ones.
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2011, 11:51 AM   #3
GameTheory
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 X6 35i

Garage List
2012 X6  [7.00]
Yes, I'm less concerned about the money than I am that good parts are going to waste and someone can probably pick them up for cheap.
Appreciate 0