XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X6 Forums > X6 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

09-08-2014, 04:02 PM   #1
S18adeli
United_States
Rep
Drives: 5 BMWS

BMW X5 4.4i LOW MILES (71k) Excellent Condition, Very Well Maintainted: Many Pics

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 12,400.00

Item Interest
I am selling my 2001 BMW X5 4.4i (V8). This car has a clean title, very low mileage of 71k, runs perfectly and is in EXCELLENT CONDITION (mechanically, exterior, interior, etc.). The exterior is Titanium Silver Metallic and the interior is Gray Leather. The car is equipped with an automatic transmission and the following options: cold weather package, xenon headlights, moon roof, heated seats, premium package, auto dimming rear view mirror, rain sensor, etc. The car has never been in an accident (ALL ORIGINAL PAINT) and the CARFAX is clean (I have a copy I can send). This car has been babied and always garaged, I am the second owner and many maintenance items have been taken care of leaving you with a piece of mind to just perform regular oil changes and this car will drive to over 200k miles.

The paint is smooth like glass, very shiny; as you can see from the pictures, you can see a reflection of the surroundings. The interior is in above average condition, very soft leather with little sign of wear. There are no issues, everything works great. Tires are Michelin All Season's with plenty of tread on them. The car has always been serviced by Santa Monica BMW and a reputable independent BMW shop located in West LA. Over $9,000 has been spent on preventative maintenance over the past couple years; I have all the service records from when the car was brand new.

The following service has been done:
New Brake Rotors and Brake Pads
New Valve Cover gasket
New Battery
New Belts
New Water pump
New Thermostat
New Window Regulators
New Cam Solenoid with gaskets
New Purge Valve
New front drive shaft Flex Disk
New Blower Resistor
All fluids have been flushed

Recent Upgrades to the car include: (approximately $2,000 worth)
-Brand new Headlights
-Brand new LED tail lights
-Brand new LED sidemarker lights
-6000K Xenon bulbs
-LED Front Turn Signal Lights
-Brand New OEM Anthracite Floor Mats
-35% window tint with lifetime warranty
-Angel Eyes

There are other X5's for sale that are beaten up and have high mileage; This X5 is rare because of the excellent condition it is in and all the preventative service that has been done. I don't want to sell but I have to due to my situation. I paid the registration until August 2015.

Give me a call or e-mail me with interest. My cell phone number is (4one5) 302-two4two6

I am located in the Brentwood area around Wilshire & Bundy (West Los Angeles/Santa Monica - CA); I am asking $12,400

Thanks

- Shaun

Garage:
M Coupe Z4, M3 Convertible, M3 Sedan, X5 4.6is, 328i Sedan
Appreciate 0