XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > General BMW X5 (E70) and X5M Forum (2006-2013)

Closed Thread

11-04-2011, 11:50 PM   #23
donho
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2014 E63s AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian425 View Post
DonHo, I'm not sure how old you are; but, I bet we have crossed paths at one point. I worked for a machine shop in Brooklyn, NY in the late 80's early 90's. I traveled a little with Jimmy LaRocca with his mustang and Mike Modeste into the mid 90's. (I was actually Mike's first sponsor.) I've been everywhere from Grand Bend Ontario to Bradenton.

I have a nitroused 88 Mustang. Best it ran was mid 9's in the 140's. It was built to take a 400 shot; but, only got it to a 200 shot before the 1st baby came. I really and trully wanted one timeslip with a 8.xx After my son was born, racing got put on the side.

I still have the car; but, I have slowed it down. Last summer I took it to Raceway Park once. New plugs, fresh gas and no bottle it went 10.50's at 125. Believe it or not, it is relatively streetable.

I keep thinking that a supercharger and a little work would make it a real streetable 10.00 car. I'm still working on getting that past the CFO (aka wife.)

I really should not talk to either you or BMWSR. You are just going to encourage me to spend $$.

I wonder how fast an X5 50i with a tune, intake, intercooler, and exhaust could go.
Let me try to type gramatically correct or run the risk of sounding like Vanilla Ice???!!!

I was racing mustangs when larocca had Nitrous pete building his car.
I know Modeste(redhook performance). fast 302, First time I seen a victor intake with no waterneck!!! Now he is setting record with that S/C killer!

I had a N/A small block ford in a heavy SN95 stang and it ran a best of 8.80@157
Wait, BMWsr will probably say I have connections at Ford now???!!!

Appreciate 0
      11-05-2011, 12:01 AM   #24
donho
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWSR View Post
Wow, you must have the fastest X5M ever built. Must be due to your connections at BMW.

What a bunch of bullshit. Who do you expect to believe that nonsense?

Who are channeling with your psuedo hood babble -Vanilla Ice?

A ton of words and no timeslip? WTF. Why don't you have a time slip with 119 mph on it, or even 113.

Also, you said you wanted to get DP'ed. You must be on the wrong forum.

In any event, if you find yourself in South Florida and want to race heads up, PM me.

Werd. Peace out. Ice Ice Baby...
I do not expect you to believe me. I rather you NOT believe me.
I want to put my money where my mouth is. And get your mind out of the gutter, a DP is a deposit. How do you live down south and know nothing about grudge racing?? oh yeah, you were too busy running a renntech tuned X5M at a whopping 113 MPH

I do not understand the vanilla ice comment, but if my typing does not meet your standards, too fucking bad.

I have still not had my issue resolved. But as soon as it is, how about you meet me halfway, lets say NC? We can go to The Rock. We get a DP man(deposit for the dirty minded) he holds the money and we get it on. regular tree, whoever gets there, gets paid? 5k or better a side? I will even let you have all your new goodies on, I will be tune only
2014 Mercedes E63s AMG
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2011, 03:03 AM   #25
Brian425
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X5 50i

I worked for Danny Finn at the Engine Shop in Brooklyn when Jimmy was just getting into the superchargers. Dan was building Jimmy's and Mike motors. I traveled with Mike when he was racing limited street in the NSCA when he was a nitrous guy. When he did the blower motor, I bought his complete motor for my car. That motor was going 8.20's with a 400 shot. I had a slightly diferent set up; but, it would have easily gone high 8's.

I still see Mike at Ralph and Johns every now and then. He is working at a dealership in Manhattan. I talk with Andrew Barrale who worked for Jimmy every now and then. He has some Mustang going in the 7's now. Jimmy just seems to have disappeared. It's probably been 4 years since I saw him.

Maybe I'll drag the Mustang down to that downhill trak you guys race at and hit it with the 400 shot. See how fast it will go. Pill it till you kill it. I still would like that 8.xx timeslip

Worst case, it goes back together with some left overs. For some reason I still have a mexican block, eagle rods and crank from a fun motor that would never die.
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2011, 03:06 AM   #26
Brian425
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by donho View Post
I have still not had my issue resolved. But as soon as it is, how about you meet me halfway, lets say NC? We can go to The Rock.
Can it be at Commerce raceway in Georgia? I really want to get some boiled peanuts.
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2011, 09:19 PM   #27
BMWSR
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW M5

Quote:
I do not expect you to believe me. I rather you NOT believe me.
I want to put my money where my mouth is. And get your mind out of the gutter, a DP is a deposit. How do you live down south and know nothing about grudge racing?? oh yeah, you were too busy running a renntech tuned X5M at a whopping 113 MPH

I do not understand the vanilla ice comment, but if my typing does not meet your standards, too fucking bad.

I have still not had my issue resolved. But as soon as it is, how about you meet me halfway, lets say NC? We can go to The Rock. We get a DP man(deposit for the dirty minded) he holds the money and we get it on. regular tree, whoever gets there, gets paid? 5k or better a side? I will even let you have all your new goodies on, I will be tune only

Quote:
since the dealer did the air pumps or whatever, the truck runs good. Also due to the cooler weather. But I cannot get the tune back in. ESS is working with me, but I cannot pull my stock config, onto my PC to send, to get modded again??? Last night we reset the handheld and today I spent almost an hours pulling the stock config from the ECU and I tried to load it onto my PC and still no good!!!:confused

But even bone stock, I know I can still go 113MPH
Hopefully we can figure this out before it snows again and I can make it to Etown. You ever seen a "unicorn" run??!!

Get your truck to a track, get a video and timeslip, let's see that magical 119 that you have been j_cking off about and stop your cry baby bs whining.

Also, who the hell is working on your truck that they can't get the issue of a tune resolved? Sounds like pure bs. You and I both know that you have been to the track with your truck and you can't get the 119 fantasy the you bs'ed about and now you want to say you can't get your tune back in (what? it won't fit in the ECU).

Just nonsense.

Last edited by BMWSR; 11-05-2011 at 09:55 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2011, 12:09 PM   #28
donho
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Get your truck to a track, get a video and timeslip, let's see that magical 119 that you have been j_cking off about and stop your cry baby bs whining.

Also, who the hell is working on your truck that they can't get the issue of a tune resolved? Sounds like pure bs. You and I both know that you have been to the track with your truck and you can't get the 119 fantasy the you bs'ed about and now you want to say you can't get your tune back in (what? it won't fit in the ECU).

Just nonsense.
Whining??? The only clown here whining is YOU
Whah!!! You cannot be going that fast
Whah!! You are lying
Whah!!! My Renntec tune cost me more and made less power
Whah!!! I thought my 113 was fast, so I posted a vid and now look like a douchbag trying to show off a dud
Whah!!! I thought I was cool, getting props from strangers online, stroking my lacking ego. Then this SOB donho comes on here and says my truck is a dud. So now my EGO stroking stopped

ESS did my tune and it is not their fault.
Did you even read my post?
The dealer took a week to diag and replace 2 air pressure sensors.
Now when I try to load the Modded tune, it will not take.
ESS attempted to reset my DF handheld and have me start the process fromscratch.(maybe they reflashed it at the dealer? Maybe they updated software?)
The handheld would NOT dump the old VIN. They just sent me a new one and I will do the process over. Nevermind, you do not sound very mechanically inclined. You probably could not fix a ham sandwich!

if I have been to the any tracks locally with a truck, many people would know. Unlike you, I am no stranger to tracks in my state. and NO vids and no time slips for you. You are a clown and if you want to see the unicorn, you have to pay. Meet in SC and I will show you the magical beast. Come with your catless pipes and annoying loud exhaust. i will come tune only and lets see what happens??? 5k or better. or maybe you can post another vid of your dud with all the exhast mods??/ What then? 115-116??? It may be hard to get your ego stroked over that, when there are unicorns around that go faster with less

Put up or shut up! I want to hurt your pockets as well as your ego
2014 Mercedes E63s AMG
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2011, 12:13 PM   #29
donho
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Can it be at Commerce raceway in Georgia? I really want to get some boiled peanuts.
Yuck! I hate those things!!!
2014 Mercedes E63s AMG
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2011, 04:01 PM   #30
BMWSR
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Whining??? The only clown here whining is YOU
Whah!!! You cannot be going that fast
Whah!! You are lying
Whah!!! My Renntec tune cost me more and made less power
Whah!!! I thought my 113 was fast, so I posted a vid and now look like a douchbag trying to show off a dud
Whah!!! I thought I was cool, getting props from strangers online, stroking my lacking ego. Then this SOB donho comes on here and says my truck is a dud. So now my EGO stroking stopped

ESS did my tune and it is not their fault.
Did you even read my post?
The dealer took a week to diag and replace 2 air pressure sensors.
Now when I try to load the Modded tune, it will not take.
ESS attempted to reset my DF handheld and have me start the process fromscratch.(maybe they reflashed it at the dealer? Maybe they updated software?)
The handheld would NOT dump the old VIN. They just sent me a new one and I will do the process over. Nevermind, you do not sound very mechanically inclined. You probably could not fix a ham sandwich!

if I have been to the any tracks locally with a truck, many people would know. Unlike you, I am no stranger to tracks in my state. and NO vids and no time slips for you. You are a clown and if you want to see the unicorn, you have to pay. Meet in SC and I will show you the magical beast. Come with your catless pipes and annoying loud exhaust. i will come tune only and lets see what happens??? 5k or better. or maybe you can post another vid of your dud with all the exhast mods??/ What then? 115-116??? It may be hard to get your ego stroked over that, when there are unicorns around that go faster with less

Put up or shut up! I want to hurt your pockets as well as your ego
Thanks for reinforcing what a jag off you are.

The only thing you're hurting is the IQ of everyone on this thread who is reading your stupidity.

Your truck doesn't even run and you want to race it. Typical.

You don't have a time slip or video of your truck running your bullshit 119 mph; however, you are going to keep the magic unicorn story going because you can't back down now. Your foot is wedged firmly up your own ass.

If you had the brain power to do the math to figure out what kind of wheel horsepower it would take for an X5M to trap 119 mph, you would feel like a complete asshole saying that your X5M trapped 119 with a tune only. But ignorance is bliss in your case.

Two years from now when your math tutor finally gets through to you and is able to show you how much wheel horsepower it takes to trap 119 with a heavy box like an X5M, you'll want to erase this thread where you showed your ass.

When are we going to see that 119?

Last edited by BMWSR; 11-07-2011 at 04:17 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2011, 09:21 PM   #31
BMWSR
Enlisted Member
Rep

DonHo,

I want to thank you for posting the videos of you in your SN95 Mustang.

Just got a chance to watch them.

Your Mustang is quick and video really shows off your skills during money runs. Thanks.

In the first video against the Cuda (Brown Sugar), hmm lets see - you red light. Brilliant.

In the second video against the Mustang Fox Body Notch, hmm - you get tree'd .... HARD, and the Mustang in the right lane gets the win light.

Thanks again.

Did you find your time slip yet or do the math on that 119 mph trap?

Remember, this started when I posted a video of a tune only X5M that picked up 6 tenths and 6 mph to share with people who might be interested, and you had to open your ignorant mouth and be a jackass.

Happy with the result.

People refrain from sharing on forums because of assholes like you.

Good luck in life.

Last edited by BMWSR; 11-06-2011 at 10:56 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2011, 11:40 PM   #32
donho
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
DonHo,

I want to thank you for posting the videos of you in your SN95 Mustang.

Just got a chance to watch them.

Your Mustang is quick and video really shows off your skills during money runs. Thanks.

In the first video against the Cuda (Brown Sugar), hmm lets see - you red light. Brilliant.

In the second video against the Mustang Fox Body Notch, hmm - you get tree'd .... HARD, and the Mustang in the right lane gets the win light.

Thanks again.

Did you find your time slip yet or do the math on that 119 mph trap?

Remember, this started when I posted a video of a tune only X5M that picked up 6 tenths and 6 mph to share with people who might be interested, and you had to open your ignorant mouth and be a jackass.

Happy with the result.

People refrain from sharing on forums because of assholes like you.

Good luck in life.

Wow! You are dumber then rocks.
I had the "break" racing the cuda. Do you know what that means???
For the non racers, it means I leave first. and why not, He had an all aluminum big block mopar, I had an iron blocked small block.

The second vid, he treed me. Have you ever run a pro tree??? It drops in
I bet you never ran one. Sometimes you cut a good light, sometimes you do not. shit happens. if you had perfect passes everytime, it would not be gambling. No one wins every race.

and I drive my truck daily. It just drove in the oct snow storm we had.
I had it off road in the woods when I shot my buck, on the friday before the snow storm and it sees the road daily. Where did you read my truck is broken down??? The issue with my truck was NOT ESS problem. It was the lousy BMW design that needed parts to fix. Now the tune will not load. So ESS is sending me a new handheld and we are starting over.
Whats going to happen when your X5M has the same issues?? Because if you read on alot of boards, most owner have had issues with the reduced power issue. I will tell you what will happen. The dealer will see your Rentech software and VOID your warranty. Or you can have Renntech pull the software and reload it after you get it back from the dealer.

as far as regreting any of this??? How? You put up 5k and we will race. I will meet in SC and we can go to HOH. if you are scared just say it and I will leave your punk ass alone. if you want to put up 5k, I wil make the trip and show you my unicorn. You do not believe it, you should put up the money. I know if someone told me something I did not believe, and offered to bet me on it, I would do it. But that is because I have heart and like to gamble. You obviously like to just type. it offers me no satisfaction to post a time slip or a vid. For what? To get strangers to stroke my ego? Sorry, that is why you started this worthless thread on your dud truck. You want to see it, put up the money and lets race. Hell, I only need to run 114 to beat your junk.
I love how you say my foot is firmly up my ass??? Like I am looking for acceptance from an internet message board?? It is obvious that you are.
I do not need to prove myself to strangers. But will be happy to race for a little change.
2014 Mercedes E63s AMG

Last edited by donho; 11-07-2011 at 11:53 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2011, 11:45 PM   #33
donho
Private First Class
Rep

You also claimed you picked up 6MPH and only went 113???
You realize that your X5M might be the slowest one in the country???
All magazine test show MPH in BONE STOCK trucks to be around 109-110+
2014 Mercedes E63s AMG
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2011, 06:09 AM   #34
BMWSR
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Wow! You are dumber then rocks.
I had the "break" racing the cuda. Do you know what that means???
For the non racers, it means I leave first. and why not, He had an all aluminum big block mopar, I had an iron blocked small block.

The second vid, he treed me. Have you ever run a pro tree??? It drops in
I bet you never ran one. Sometimes you cut a good light, sometimes you do not. shit happens. if you had perfect passes everytime, it would not be gambling. No one wins every race.

and I drive my truck daily. It just drove in the oct snow storm we had.
I had it off road in the woods when I shot my buck, on the friday before the snow storm and it sees the road daily. Where did you read my truck is broken down??? The issue with my truck was NOT ESS problem. It was the lousy BMW design that needed parts to fix. Now the tune will not load. So ESS is sending me a new handheld and we are starting over.
Whats going to happen when your X5M has the same issues?? Because if you read on alot of boards, most owner have had issues with the reduced power issue. I will tell you what will happen. The dealer will see your Rentech software and VOID your warranty. Or you can have Renntech pull the software and reload it after you get it back from the dealer.

as far as regreting any of this??? How? You put up 5k and we will race. I will meet in SC and we can go to HOH. if you are scared just say it and I will leave your punk ass alone. if you want to put up 5k, I wil make the trip and show you my unicorn. You do not believe it, you should put up the money. I know if someone told me something I did not believe, and offered to bet me on it, I would do it. But that is because I have heart and like to gamble. You obviously like to just type. it offers me no satisfaction to post a time slip or a vid. For what? To get strangers to stroke my ego? Sorry, that is why you started this worthless thread on your dud truck. You want to see it, put up the money and lets race. Hell, I only need to run 114 to beat your junk.
I love how you say my foot is firmly up my ass??? Like I am looking for acceptance from an internet message board?? It is obvious that you are.
I do not need to prove myself to strangers. But will be happy to race for a little change.
You redlighted in video 1, and got tree'd in video 2 - face it.

Could you possibly have any more excuses.

I have a few more for you: "dog ate my homework"; "foot slipped off the throttle"; "check is in the mail"; "I didn't have a quarter to make a call". WTF.

Don"t you think before you write.

You sound like the biggest jerk off in the world.

Interesting how you don't mention your 119 mph fantasy trap anymore. I guess you realize you're a schmuck and have to retreat from that stupidity.

As for taking your money, I wouldn't waste my time meeting your ignorant ass for 5k or want to hear your little beeotch excuses when I beat you. Go circle jerk with your imaginary friends who believe your bullshit and keep the DonHo fantasy legend going.

As for stopping this nonsense, all you have to do is post your 119 mph timeslip. Its that easy.

Where is it? Dog ate it?

Last edited by BMWSR; 11-11-2011 at 11:52 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2011, 06:16 AM   #35
BMWSR
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
You also claimed you picked up 6MPH and only went 113???
You realize that your X5M might be the slowest one in the country???
All magazine test show MPH in BONE STOCK trucks to be around 109-110+
BrainlessHo,

If you watched the video, my truck trapped 113.3 mph and now has trapped over 114. The "slowest truck in the country" as you stated would be the one in the lane next to me that trapped 107 mph.

When are you going to start paying attention? I assume never. That's what causes problems for you.

Here it is again, SFB - I'll break it down for the stupid:

1) On the same track,
2) on the same day,
3) Two X5Ms ran side by side next to each other in the same conditions,
4) and a RENNtech tuned truck went 6 tenths and 6 mph faster.
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2011, 12:08 PM   #36
Brian425
Private First Class
Rep

BMWSR/DonHo,
I don't know either one of you; but, I know racers. Either race, agree on neutral inspectors to check the trucks and post videos of the run, or just drop it.

If you guys are willing to race, I'll drive down and buy pizza and a few cases of beer (beer for after the race day ends) for all the participants. Virginia Motorsports park would be about 1/2 for each of you.

I admit, I love a good grudge match.
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2011, 02:49 PM   #37
BMWSR
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
BMWSR/DonHo,
I don't know either one of you; but, I know racers. Either race, agree on neutral inspectors to check the trucks and post videos of the run, or just drop it.

If you guys are willing to race, I'll drive down and buy pizza and a few cases of beer (beer for after the race day ends) for all the participants. Virginia Motorsports park would be about 1/2 for each of you.

I admit, I love a good grudge match.
Thank Brian.

I agree.

The only issue is his claim that his tune only X5M traps 119 mph.

I'll be happy to have a neutral inspector inspect his truck (when he gets the tune to fit back in the ECU - maybe a shoehorn) at the 1/4 mile track of his choice as not to inconvenience anyone for this nonsense (as long as it is not downhill and is 1320 feet) to verify that his tune only X5M traps 119 mph.

That will resolve the issue. Or DonHo can admit he exaggerated a little, and we can move on.

Last edited by BMWSR; 11-11-2011 at 11:51 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2011, 10:49 PM   #38
BMWSR
Enlisted Member
Rep

Few videos of interest:

1) Tuned PP Performance X5M running 12.30s @ 110 mph - have to convert km/h to mph (for DonHo 10 km/h = 6.2 mph)

2) Insideline's stock X5M running 12.8 @ 108.5 mph

3) Me treeing a CTS-V and running a 12.06 @ 113, and getting the win light despite the CTS-V running 11.80.

http://www.roadtesttv.com/hennessey-...o-road-test-tv

4) My tune only X5M trapping 114.1 mph on a 12.11 pass.

Appreciate 0
      11-09-2011, 12:13 AM   #39
Brian425
Private First Class
Rep

BMWSR,
That truck is going FAST. I could not guess how much more is left in the tune; but, with a FMIC, injectors, downpipe, full exhaust and lighter rims and tires, I would bet it would be a very driveable mid 11 second truck.

At what point are you concerned about the tranny, transfer case, etc. It's not like my Mustang where I can call up Liberty or Freddy Brown and ask them to ship me an upgraded unit. I can see the drivetrain reaching it's limits somewhere in that 700 ft-lbs range. (This is purely MY GUESS based on stock being 500 ft-lbs)

Now I wonder, how many mods can I do on my 50i before the wife starts to notice. She never drives the truck, so the sound will be the main thing to give me away.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2011, 01:18 AM   #40
donho
Private First Class
Rep

the race with brown sugar was one of the most posted grudge video in the past few years. it showed up on even honda sites. Everyone who was there knows the what the stips were.

How did i redlight when the stips were, "I had the break"?????

he came from kentucky to race me.
The stips were he comes ladder bar, BB mopar on nuts
I come stock suspension, SB ford on nuts.
I get the break off a bracket tree. Once we were both staged, I had until the green to break. or he could just go.

So smart guy, how did I redlight? and redlight on a bracket tree??? I went 13 rounds of eliminination at the Mustang showdown at etown and won my class. i do not redlight at a bracket tree

did I sleep on the second vid?? Yes, not ashamed to admit it. Shit happens. Do you always cut killer lights on that bracket tree? I doubt it

In your vid you went .241 on a bracket tree.
Now assuming your local track perfect tree is .000, you slept like a jerk. Worse then I did and that is with a slow ass .500 light.
I had a .400 light and went a .180 to the coupe's .00something

I would love to see how you would react to a .400 pro tree. I bet alot worse then I did.

I realize you are a scared pussy. and my offer to race you for 5k is a little too much pressure for you. Plus even if I slept, I do not think your dud could beat me. But to make it easy in you. I offer this. ESS just sent my new handheld. I will load my stock config this week. once I have it done, and then the new mod program gets loaded. I will test it and see how it runs. if it is all good, bet me that I could do 119. Put up 5k and I will put up 5k, I will go to Atco and make a pass and keep your money. Could it be more fair then that? that is the best offer i can make your punk ass. Put up or shut the fuck up. There are private track rentals at atco coming up shortly. and I do not want to hear that atco is downhill, it is a sanctioned track and national records hold up there, so stop that cry baby nonsense.
My only stips is tune and k&n only performance mods to my truck. you could have your bitch look over my truck, for a shitty 5k, you really expect me to spend money to get over????

You are a joke. You came on here with that vid. Looking for belly rubs from a bunch of strange men because you probably have no friends. Or maybe because you like belly rubs from strange men??? I make a post and it stole your thunder from all the props posts. So now you are upset. I offer a way to settle it but you know you will be out 5k and look like a dick. so keep posting how I am making excuses. Your the hold up, not me.
maybe you can post another video after you install 5-8k in exhaust mods and we all get to see a 115?116?
2014 Mercedes E63s AMG
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2011, 01:30 AM   #41
donho
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
BMWSR,
That truck is going FAST. I could not guess how much more is left in the tune; but, with a FMIC, injectors, downpipe, full exhaust and lighter rims and tires, I would bet it would be a very driveable mid 11 second truck.

At what point are you concerned about the tranny, transfer case, etc. It's not like my Mustang where I can call up Liberty or Freddy Brown and ask them to ship me an upgraded unit. I can see the drivetrain reaching it's limits somewhere in that 700 ft-lbs range. (This is purely MY GUESS based on stock being 500 ft-lbs)

Now I wonder, how many mods can I do on my 50i before the wife starts to notice. She never drives the truck, so the sound will be the main thing to give me away.
with an over 5000 tank, the halfshafts are marginal
2014 Mercedes E63s AMG
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2011, 01:34 AM   #42
donho
Private First Class
Rep

and by the way, the first vid you posted, that truck goes way faster then that.

if you watch the vid, he got on the LC way early and had to get off it. I did the same thing at atco and the LC doesnt allow you to do back to back uses like that. He basically just foot braked it and had to shift with the paddles.
2014 Mercedes E63s AMG
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2011, 07:11 AM   #43
BMWSR
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
the race with brown sugar was one of the most posted grudge video in the past few years. it showed up on even honda sites. Everyone who was there knows the what the stips were.

How did i redlight when the stips were, "I had the break"?????

he came from kentucky to race me.
The stips were he comes ladder bar, BB mopar on nuts
I come stock suspension, SB ford on nuts.
I get the break off a bracket tree. Once we were both staged, I had until the green to break. or he could just go.

So smart guy, how did I redlight? and redlight on a bracket tree??? I went 13 rounds of eliminination at the Mustang showdown at etown and won my class. i do not redlight at a bracket tree

did I sleep on the second vid?? Yes, not ashamed to admit it. Shit happens. Do you always cut killer lights on that bracket tree? I doubt it

In your vid you went .241 on a bracket tree.
Now assuming your local track perfect tree is .000, you slept like a jerk. Worse then I did and that is with a slow ass .500 light.
I had a .400 light and went a .180 to the coupe's .00something

I would love to see how you would react to a .400 pro tree. I bet alot worse then I did.

I realize you are a scared pussy. and my offer to race you for 5k is a little too much pressure for you. Plus even if I slept, I do not think your dud could beat me. But to make it easy in you. I offer this. ESS just sent my new handheld. I will load my stock config this week. once I have it done, and then the new mod program gets loaded. I will test it and see how it runs. if it is all good, bet me that I could do 119. Put up 5k and I will put up 5k, I will go to Atco and make a pass and keep your money. Could it be more fair then that? that is the best offer i can make your punk ass. Put up or shut the fuck up. There are private track rentals at atco coming up shortly. and I do not want to hear that atco is downhill, it is a sanctioned track and national records hold up there, so stop that cry baby nonsense.
My only stips is tune and k&n only performance mods to my truck. you could have your bitch look over my truck, for a shitty 5k, you really expect me to spend money to get over????

You are a joke. You came on here with that vid. Looking for belly rubs from a bunch of strange men because you probably have no friends. Or maybe because you like belly rubs from strange men??? I make a post and it stole your thunder from all the props posts. So now you are upset. I offer a way to settle it but you know you will be out 5k and look like a dick. so keep posting how I am making excuses. Your the hold up, not me.
maybe you can post another video after you install 5-8k in exhaust mods and we all get to see a 115?116?
More excuses.

And, now you have K&Ns that you didn't have before. What else will you have when you try to run your 119. Here is the deal, scumbags like you will always lie about what they have done to their cars. That's the world in which you race. People bullshit that they have less done to get money runs.

Here is the issue. You bullshitted that your X5M traps 119 with a tune only. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN with only a tune and you know it. However, you foot is in your mouth and you're looking for an out. Again, there is no way your X5M will trap 119 mph with only a tune, without nitrous, meth or you taking 500 - 600 lbs out of it. A scumbag like you will hide meth, or a bottle in his truck or remove all the seats to run your bullshit 119 because your ego is at risk. Prove your 119 with a tune only and full weight with no nitrous or meth. We are all waiting. Remember you said you could.

Think about it schmuck, if my truck is going 12.0s at 114 mph, that would mean that your truck (tune only) is making a least 50 more to the wheels (mine makes about 530 to the wheels now - abt 630 crank) and will run 11.50s at 119 mph. The CTSV in the video that I beat trapped 118 mph weighs about 1000 lbs less than your X5M and puts down about 550 to the wheels. Don't you realize what a crock of shit your 119 is. Everybody else does. Again, prove what you said.

Also, dumbass, my light against the CTS-V was a .091.

9 hundredths of a second off a perfect light. Pay attention. Remember you're the moron who posted the video of you getting tree'd and then red-lighting.

On another note, you say some odd things about other men. First you wanted to get DP'ed and now you bring into the thread "belly rubs from strange men". You need to lay on a couch with a professional and come clean about your underlying issues. Just a thought.

Having fun yet.

Last edited by BMWSR; 11-09-2011 at 07:30 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2011, 07:21 AM   #44
BMWSR
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
BMWSR,

Thanks Brian.

I believe there is a little room left in the tune, but not much. Next we are going to start making hardward changes. Downpipes being the first.

Regarding the driveline, its my understanding that the X5M driveline is pretty stout. I guess I'll find out.

As of now, the truck is very driveable and without issue. Although, it is more responsive and gets on boost quicker, I doubt your wife would notice any true difference until she stuck her foot in it.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread